The Student Room Group

2018 Veterinary applicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JosephineOK
My surrey application online no longer has an event page and does not show my supporting evidence anymore. Has this happened to anyone else or does anyone know what this means?

Mine still shows the event page and supporting evidence but the event has moved into the past events bit whereas yesterday it still showed as events to attend. My interview was last Saturday. Fingers crossed anyway, I guess we could be waiting until the end of January :biggrin: Keep clicking refresh lol :biggrin: Good luck.
Well, this is depressing reading about everyone getting early offers from Surrey after Saturday lol. Guess I'm as a good as rejected.
Original post by CrazyPantha27
Well, this is depressing reading about everyone getting early offers from Surrey after Saturday lol. Guess I'm as a good as rejected.

It's only two people, and it's only been 3 days 😂 Don't feel like that!
Original post by slugsiss32
It's only two people, and it's only been 3 days 😂 Don't feel like that!

I know I’m over reacting. But it’s clear Surrey have given out offers to the people they want and for the rest of us like myself we’ll just have to hope that we get caught by the net at some point and maybe get put on the waiting list. But our chances are pretty bleak now. Oh well. Congrats to the guys who got offers though.
I know I’m over reacting. But it’s clear Surrey have given out offers to the people they want and for the rest of us like myself we’ll just have to hope that we get caught by the net at some point and maybe get put on the waiting list. But our chances are pretty bleak now. Oh well. Congrats to the guys who got offers though.

That's exactly how I feel... :frown:
When can we expect to start hearing from Liverpool with regards to offers/rejections. Since both Bristol and Surrey seem to be giving offers out before everyone has completed the application process.

Good luck to everyone still to hear back or do interviews! Weirdly im kind of enjoying the process (*so far*) and basically half way through it all now!!
Just got an interview invitation from RVC!! Thank goodness haha :smile:
Original post by Anderson2727
When can we expect to start hearing from Liverpool with regards to offers/rejections. Since both Bristol and Surrey seem to be giving offers out before everyone has completed the application process.

Good luck to everyone still to hear back or do interviews! Weirdly im kind of enjoying the process (*so far*) and basically half way through it all now!!

It appears that all interviews will be completed then everyone will be told by 22 Dec. I believe they offer to top scoring pupils. Email to be sent by Liverpool to give an indication once they've decided. Hope this helps
just to let anyone know who's done Surrey Interviews already and is waiting for an offer/feedback - I have emailed them asking about when we should realistically expect to hear back (as some people have heard back already) and will post the answer they give on this forum when they reply to me :smile: saves us all asking and them having lots of emails to go through which probably wastes their time for marking interviews etc.

Hope that helps :smile:
Original post by luberry

Congrats! When is it for?
Original post by catshouse
Congrats! When is it for?

Thank you!! 13th of December :smile:
Reply 1771

I wouldnt look at it like that, they still have 80% of their interviews to do. They cant just give out loads of offers and have none left to give out later. Just because you havent received an offer yet doesnt mean you're on a waiting list. Give it time, the interview was only Saturday.
Reply 1772
Does anyone know if you must attend the tour after the RVC MMI's?
Original post by LV99
Does anyone know if you must attend the tour after the RVC MMI's?

I would say probably as it's part of the day as a whole and, when we had it at Surrey, they just kind of went straight from the interviews into the tour so everyone went. Plus I would feel rude trying to leave? Don't know if that's just me 😂
Why dont you want to go on the tour?
Surely that is an important part of the day - to have another look around and talk to a current student?
Reply 1775
Original post by returnmigrant
Why dont you want to go on the tour?
Surely that is an important part of the day - to have another look around and talk to a current student?

I live 6 hours away and last train home for me is at 5 p.m. They estimate with the tour the whole process will be finished at 5.
Original post by LV99
I live 6 hours away and last train home for me is at 5 p.m. They estimate with the tour the whole process will be finished at 5.

Fair enough - that seems a perfectly sensible reason for leaving before the tour, and no, they wont mind.
Original post by luberry

When did you send your form off?
Has anyone else still not received the Bristol Work Experience Questionaire??

Also good luck to everyone with interviews coming up! I know I’m stressed out about them haha
So happy - received an offer from Surrey yesterday!
Have many people not heard from RVC at all?:redface:
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending