The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Bristol law 2018 entry

Anyone had any offers yet? Got an acknowledgement a few days ago but nothing yet from them 🙃

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Charotts_1708
Anyone had any offers yet? Got an acknowledgement a few days ago but nothing yet from them 🙃

Hi! I got my acknowledgement a few days ago too. My teacher told me that Bristol takes their time, which is understandable given the sheer number of applicants who apply for the LLB. I'd expect a response around March/April time, based on what my teachers/past applicants have told me!
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Original post by zrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Hi! I got my acknowledgement a few days ago too. My teacher told me that Bristol takes their time, which is understandable given the sheer number of applicants who apply for the LLB. I'd expect a response around March/April time, based on what my teachers/past applicants have told me!

Thanks, I think I’m just worrying for no reason.
Where else have you applied?
Don't worry, I've been a ball of nerves ever since I sent my application off! As well as Bristol, I've applied to Warwick (no offer/rejection yet), Birmingham (no offer/rejection yet), Coventry (no offer/rejection) and Cardiff (Offer: AAB). My first choice is Bristol, I want to go there so badly!What about you? :smile:
Don't worry, I've been a ball of nerves ever since I sent my application off! As well as Bristol, I've applied to Warwick (no offer/rejection yet), Birmingham (no offer/rejection yet), Coventry (no offer/rejection) and Cardiff (Offer: AAB). My first choice is Bristol, I want to go there so badly!What about you? :smile:

Same, Bristol would be my firm if I got the offer. I’ve had offers so far from Exeter A*AB, and Soas AAA or ABB with an A* at epq but tbh SOAS is like bottom of the pile for my choices. Still waiting on Warwick, QM, and Bristol and it sucks because they’re the three I really want 😭 at least if they were straight up rejections I’d know where I stand with them but all I’ve had is acknowledgments so far
I got an offer from Bristol yesterday, AAB.
I just got my offer!!!!
I just got my offer!!!!

OMG CONGRATS, What grades :smile:
Original post by Charotts_1708
OMG CONGRATS, What grades :smile:

AAB!!!!! I have everything crossed for you!
Just got my offer yesterday - mature student so it's dependent on my HE Diploma, 30 points at distinction conditional.
Applied for law in mid-October. Sat LNAT October 7th. Got offers from Durham and Warwick, rejected by Oxford. Still waiting to hear from Bristol..
Original post by oli19919
Applied for law in mid-October. Sat LNAT October 7th. Got offers from Durham and Warwick, rejected by Oxford. Still waiting to hear from Bristol..

Congrats on Durham and Warwick, same still waiting, but my friend got an offer for AAA so no news is good news I guess at the moment
Just got my offer for Law yesterday:smile:
I also got my offer for Law yesterday! The requirements are a bit higher than I expected them to be though (A*AA, if converted back to the UK A-levels).
Got offer today, stuck between bristol and durham now..
Original post by rnv
Just got my offer for Law yesterday:smile:

Original post by hillarywoo
I also got my offer for Law yesterday! The requirements are a bit higher than I expected them to be though (A*AA, if converted back to the UK A-levels).

Original post by PlayWithMarkers
Just got my offer yesterday - mature student so it's dependent on my HE Diploma, 30 points at distinction conditional.

Original post by georgiaunsworth
I got an offer from Bristol yesterday, AAB.

Congrats all!
Is anyone going to their offer holders day?
It takes around 4 hours for me to get there, does anyone know will it affect me if I chose the option I cannot attend at all?
Original post by thesabrinalai
Is anyone going to their offer holders day?
It takes around 4 hours for me to get there, does anyone know will it affect me if I chose the option I cannot attend at all?

It's optional!

When did you get an invite? I've not had one:frown:
Original post by rnv
It's optional!

When did you get an invite? I've not had one:frown:

I got the invite on the 18th this month! But they need me to tell them the reason why I am not going!
Got an offer for AAB! Going to the applicant day on the 31st, so this Wed :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending