The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

University of the West of England, Bristol - Ask A Current Student Thread

Have you got questions about the University of the West of England, Bristol that you want answered by a current student? Are you a wise old current university student with a brain full of knowledge and a heart full of giving back to others?

Then this is the thread for you!

This is the place where all students interested in the University of the West of England, Bristol and all those currently studying or who are graduates of University of the West of England, Bristol can come together and get answers to those burning questions and share their knowledge and support others. Simply jump in or introduce yourself with the template below if you don't know how to start and get involved :smile:

Template for prospective students

Template for current/graduate students

Jump in and connect with each other. Fill in the template then ask your questions! If anyone is eager to get involved but worried about sharing details we do have anonymous posting enabled in this forum :smile:
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 1
Year of study: 2nd year
University course studied: LLB Law
A-levels taken: French, Law, Business
A-level grades: B, A, A
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Hey I've just had my timetable, and some lectures say online and some on campus, but I also have some that are 'directed study' it doesn't say online or on campus and I was wondering what directed study was?
Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending