The Student Room Group

Veterinary Nursing offers/interviews 2018

I was wondering if anyone has had any offers yet or what interviews they have been requested to go to?
I had an interview at Middlesex on December 17th and I’ve still not heard from them, does anyone know how long it takes for them to reply?
Also I have been offered an interview at RVC and have sent back the work experience forms to Harper Adams but am still yet to hear back from Hartpury and Bristol. Has anyone heard from them?

Scroll to see replies

Hey! That's fab! So far I've got 5 interviews from RVC, Middlesex, Harper Adams, Nottingham Trent and Myerscough. I had my interview for Middlesex on the 15th December and I've not heard back yet and I've just had my Nottingham trent interview on the 5th Jan. Middlesex have said that they will get back in 2 weeks but it's been longer than that although I suppose it has been Christmas and New Year so they will be on holiday.
Reply 2
Original post by hannahsandbach
Hey! That's fab! So far I've got 5 interviews from RVC, Middlesex, Harper Adams, Nottingham Trent and Myerscough. I had my interview for Middlesex on the 15th December and I've not heard back yet and I've just had my Nottingham trent interview on the 5th Jan. Middlesex have said that they will get back in 2 weeks but it's been longer than that although I suppose it has been Christmas and New Year so they will be on holiday.

That’s great, have you heard from Middlesex yet? Also when are you interveiws for RVC and Harper Adams?
No I’ve not heard back yet 😭my interview for RVC is the 16th Jan and Harper Adams is the 24th Feb
Reply 4
Original post by hannahsandbach
No I’ve not heard back yet 😭my interview for RVC is the 16th Jan and Harper Adams is the 24th Feb

Me neither! I’m getting nervous! My interview at RVC is the 16th of jan too! I’m in the afternoon!
I’m in the morning
I’m in the morning
Hi,

I’ve applied to RVC, Harper Adams, Napier, Hartpury and Middlesex.

My Middlesex interview was December 15th and I heard back two weeks ago with an offer. Harper Adams and Hartpury both took awhile to get back to me but I have a HA interview February 7th and Hartpury on January 31st. I haven’t heard back from the other two. Hoping for an interview with RVC as I fell in love with it! Good luck ☺️
Reply 8
Original post by KatieRose209
Hi,

I’ve applied to RVC, Harper Adams, Napier, Hartpury and Middlesex.

My Middlesex interview was December 15th and I heard back two weeks ago with an offer. Harper Adams and Hartpury both took awhile to get back to me but I have a HA interview February 7th and Hartpury on January 31st. I haven’t heard back from the other two. Hoping for an interview with RVC as I fell in love with it! Good luck ☺️

Congrats! I also got an offer for Middlesex the other day! I had my RVC interview yesterday which was scary but won’t be hearing back until March! I have my hartpury interview on 31st of January too and then Harper Adams on February 28th! Good luck for yours!:smile:
What grades and qualifications do you have for Vet nursing. I really want to apply to Vet Nursing next year but i'm not sure I am qualified enough as I know it's a competitive course
I think they tend to look for A levels BBC/ BCC including Biology
Original post by Rhijayne
I think they tend to look for A levels BBC/ BCC including Biology

Ah, thank you. I have Scottish Qualifications but they probably similar. What experience do you have? I saw on Napier they look for 4 weeks experience.
Usually they ask for minimum 2 weeks at a small animal vet practice and 2 weeks in another animal environment. If you check the university websites/ course pages it’ll have all the entry requirements, including the equivalent in Scottish qualifications! :smile:
Anyone else going to the Hartpury interview on the 31st that's absolutely terrified about doing their presentation?? :L
Reply 14
Anyone else going to the Hartpury interview on the 31st that's absolutely terrified about doing their presentation?? :L

Yep me too!!! I’m sure I’ll end up messing it up or something! I hate talking in front of people too😬
How long did it take to hear back from Hartpury? I’ve been rejected from two of my choices so far and haven’t heard back from anywhere else. Starting to panic🙁
Reply 16
Original post by Lani rose2
How long did it take to hear back from Hartpury? I’ve been rejected from two of my choices so far and haven’t heard back from anywhere else. Starting to panic🙁

They took the longest out of all my choices to get back to me! I sent my application off in November and only got an interview mid January for today! I wouldn’t worry too much just yet and if you are still panicking perhaps just email admissions? Good luck though!
Original post by Gtheobald
Yep me too!!! I’m sure I’ll end up messing it up or something! I hate talking in front of people too😬

Hey guys, I’ve got my interview at Hartpury today too and I’m absolutely terrified of speaking in front of people! I’m sure it will all be fine , and don’t worry about messing up. Just be you 😊
Anyone heard back from Hartpury yet??
Reply 19
Anyone heard back from Hartpury yet??

Not yet🤔

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending