The Student Room Group
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London

Middlesex Veterinary Nursing Interview 2024

Hello has anyone got an offer for interview. Any thoughts on the scenario and the presentation we have to do? absolutely terrified
Reply 1
Hi, my interview is next week. Are you thinking about doing a PowerPoint or just going to say your answer for the scenario?
The Quad, Middlesex University
Middlesex University
London
Reply 2
Original post by emily52668
Hi, my interview is next week. Are you thinking about doing a PowerPoint or just going to say your answer for the scenario?
How did it go?
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hello has anyone got an offer for interview. Any thoughts on the scenario and the presentation we have to do? absolutely terrified

I am unsure what to do. Got any ideas scared to do wrong thing?
Original post by cynaried
How did it go?

It went really good thank you! I got an offer 🙂
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous #3

that’s great! what did you do for scenario?

Could u tell us a bit how it was like? And what topics did u touch on for scnerio.
Reply 7

Hi
Could you comment on the BSKB test ? I'm an international student and therefore no prior experience of this.
There is a big difference between the sample questions I've found. Some have been at the level of "which pair of pants is the longest? or What shape is the pool in the photo" and some have been counting the percentage of big numbers and comparing, just general big numbers where one might need a sec to think
Congratulations on the offer!
Reply 8
I got an offer the day after my interview, was really casual and just used lots of legislation and showed my understanding firm the recommended reading! X
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 9
Omg congrats!!! How was the interview set up im so scared! What did the Q and A afterwards consist of?
omg mine is in a few days! did you put it on a powerpoint or did you just say it? please help!
Original post by h_alimaaa
omg mine is in a few days! did you put it on a powerpoint or did you just say it? please help!
Hi,
I just said it with no PowerPoint, I wrote my response to the question down
Hi,

hi thanks for the reply!! i opted to do a powerpoint presentation! its so hard getting it all done under 5 mins though 😭😭
hi thanks for the reply!! i opted to do a powerpoint presentation! its so hard getting it all done under 5 mins though 😭😭

How did the interview go? Anything unexpected! I have mine is a day I’m so scared !
Hi,

How did the interview go? Anything unexpected! I have mine is a day I’m so scared !
Original post by Anonymous #1

hiya! honestly it went really well! i think i made myself nervous more than anything! don't panic at all. the woman i had was super nice and caring, all they want to know is why you'd be good for this course. i rushed the presentation thinking it HAD to be under 5 mins but it went really casual and she said i could take as long as i need. I would say though, prep yourself for the Q&A. I was asked about my personal life and personal goals, find out the latest news regarding veterinary and make sure you know WHY you want to be a Vet Nurse. All in all, my interview went over the 45 minute mark because we spoke just like normal, believe in yourself and you'll do fantastic!! Goodluck!!!
hiya! honestly it went really well! i think i made myself nervous more than anything! don't panic at all. the woman i had was super nice and caring, all they want to know is why you'd be good for this course. i rushed the presentation thinking it HAD to be under 5 mins but it went really casual and she said i could take as long as i need. I would say though, prep yourself for the Q&A. I was asked about my personal life and personal goals, find out the latest news regarding veterinary and make sure you know WHY you want to be a Vet Nurse. All in all, my interview went over the 45 minute mark because we spoke just like normal, believe in yourself and you'll do fantastic!! Goodluck!!!

Awww that’s great honestly so happy it went well for you! Ahh I can’t help but feel nervous. Thank you so much for the advice !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending