The Student Room Group
College motto
Royal Veterinary College
London

RVC veterinary nurses applicants 2023?

I’m planning on doing the veterinary nursing course at royal veterinary college of London. I was wondering if anyone else is doing the same? I recently got an offer from RVC and am just looking to make some friends who’s doing the same course before going to uni :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Minta Vic
I’m planning on doing the veterinary nursing course at royal veterinary college of London. I was wondering if anyone else is doing the same? I recently got an offer from RVC and am just looking to make some friends who’s doing the same course before going to uni :smile:

Slay queen!! I am a year 1 nursing student at the RVC!! Hope this page can get together all the 2023 offer holders!! Connecting before starting in September really helped me last year! Please give rvcstudentvetnurses a follow on instagram - trying to post and show off as many things as possible that I think new students would want to see! Please feel free to ask any questions!!
College motto
Royal Veterinary College
London
Reply 2

Heyy! It's so great to hear that connecting with other offer holders before starting helped you last year, and I'm sure it'll be the same for the 2023 offer holders. 🤝 I’ll definitely give a follow to rvcstudentvetnurses on Instagram.
Reply 3
Hi, I also have an offer from RVC to study vet nursing in September 2023!
Reply 4
Original post by skye280616
Hi, I also have an offer from RVC to study vet nursing in September 2023!

Hello! That’s cool, I’m trying to connect with as many vet nursing students before starting uni, maybe you can private message me your socials if you want? If more people reply I could make a groupchat. :smile:
Reply 5
Hello! That’s cool, I’m trying to connect with as many vet nursing students before starting uni, maybe you can private message me your socials if you want? If more people reply I could make a groupchat. :smile:

hey, that sounds great except it doesn’t seem to be letting me privately message you, any chance you could try from your end and see if it works?☺️

Hii, I’m doing vet nursing in September! Have you made a groupchat yet? My Instagram is Jess.hamnettx if you want to add me and we can talk on there? xx
hey, that sounds great except it doesn’t seem to be letting me privately message you, any chance you could try from your end and see if it works?☺️

Hiya I’m doing vet nursing too, my insta is Jess.hamnettx if you want to add me and we can talk on there xx
Reply 8
Original post by Jesshamnett7
Hii, I’m doing vet nursing in September! Have you made a groupchat yet? My Instagram is Jess.hamnettx if you want to add me and we can talk on there? xx

Hiii! I’ve added you on instagram. xx
Reply 9
Hi I’m Izzy, I am doing vet nursing in September too
Original post by Izzy_kate
Hi I’m Izzy, I am doing vet nursing in September too

Heyy, I’m starting in September too, what’s your instagram, I can add you to the group chat if you’d like? There’s only a few of us so far xx
Hiii, I am starting in September for Vet nursing too! Can't wait to start and meet everyone :biggrin:
My instagram is izza_weeb
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 12
Heyy, I’m starting in September too, what’s your instagram, I can add you to the group chat if you’d like? There’s only a few of us so far xx

Izzyedney
Reply 13

Hi I am also starting in September for vet nursing my insta is daisy_.hollyc , could you also please add me to the group chat.
For anyone new here, my insta @ is axxip. follow me and i’ll add you to our whatsapp chat <3
Reply 15
Ive got an interview for Veterinary Nursing at RVC, struggling with finding resources on how to prepare. Wishing everyone who's got an interview the best!
Original post by lolaa.
Ive got an interview for Veterinary Nursing at RVC, struggling with finding resources on how to prepare. Wishing everyone who's got an interview the best!
Best of luck I also have mine this week!
Hello
Just wondering how you all got on? Are you now studying vet nursing and are you enjoying it? Woukd you mind sharing your grades? My daughter is looking at the fdsc at rvc and studying Graphics, geography and biology. She finds biology tough and was just wondering if anyone got a place with less than a C grade?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending