The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Keele University

Hi I was just wondering if anyone who’s studying as Keele could give me and insight at what it’s like. Considering it as my insurance choice and I’m not able to make it to applicant days due to lack of money.
Original post by Oldl
Hi I was just wondering if anyone who’s studying as Keele could give me and insight at what it’s like. Considering it as my insurance choice and I’m not able to make it to applicant days due to lack of money.
Yeah sure, what would you like to know?:smile:
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Reply 2
Hi,
I would like to know for instance if it is possible to get any job opportunity nearby the campus.

Restaurant, pubs, coffee shop or something like that. And how far it will be to reach the city of New castle from the Uni
Original post by kurdt209
Hi,
I would like to know for instance if it is possible to get any job opportunity nearby the campus.

Restaurant, pubs, coffee shop or something like that. And how far it will be to reach the city of New castle from the Uni
15 mins by bus to Newcastle.:smile: Bus costs about £2 one way though.

There are bars on campus that you can get a job at, other than that you're looking at Newcastle. Beyond that there's "Student Ambassadors" who are payed to work for the university during open days and so on to promote the university, lots of students do that since it's a student-friendly job and largely on campus.:yep:

Quick Reply

Latest