The Student Room Group

Textbooks for further maths GCSE

Anyone know some textbooks for the further maths GCSE (Board: AQA - pretty sure only they do Fmaths )
I wish I had the opportunity to do further maths at GCSE but it wasn’t available for me and I do AQA
Original post by Y11_Maths
I wish I had the opportunity to do further maths at GCSE but it wasn’t available for me and I do AQA

You're still year 11, no? Why can't you do it? I'm sure you're more than capable of doing it and coming out with A*^.
Original post by thekidwhogames
You're still year 11, no? Why can't you do it? I'm sure you're more than capable of doing it and coming out with A*^.

When we chose our options into year 11 there was no choice for further maths so I decided to pick it for my A-levels instead but I would’ve liked to have done it at GCSE too.
Original post by Y11_Maths
When we chose our options into year 11 there was no choice for further maths so I decided to pick it for my A-levels instead but I would’ve liked to have done it at GCSE too.

Your GCSE options? Further Maths shouldn't be a GCSE option - you can take it extra. I suggest you talk your school into letting you sit it. They can still enter you.
Original post by thekidwhogames
Your GCSE options? Further Maths shouldn't be a GCSE option - you can take it extra. I suggest you talk your school into letting you sit it. They can still enter you.

Oh right ok thanks. I will talk to them 🙂

Quick Reply

Latest