The Student Room Group

M&S Retail management summer internship 2018

Hi!
I just received an email inviting me to an interview for M&S retail management summer internship.
I remember filling out the application and doing extremely poorly in the mathematical/logical test. I am wondering if a)they liked my personal statement enough to invite me despite the poor (I’m assuming) results, b)invited everyone who applied and haven’t reviewed the test results yet (making it so that I don’t really stand a chance).
Also, if anyone has gone through their Assessment Centre, do you have any tips for me to prepare?
Thank you!
Reply 1
bump
Reply 2
Hey! I applied for it too, but haven't heard anything back so I don't think they've invited everyone :smile: good luck with the interview!
Reply 3
Original post by JTR__
Hey! I applied for it too, but haven't heard anything back so I don't think they've invited everyone :smile: good luck with the interview!

Mine is in Yorkshire. What did you apply for?
Reply 4
Original post by pandoma
Mine is in Yorkshire. What did you apply for?

Cool; when is it? I applied for Manchester x
Reply 5
Original post by JTR__
Cool; when is it? I applied for Manchester x

27th of Feb. You might still get yours though as in all the info I’ve previously read people got informed in January and this year it’s in February
Reply 6
That's fair, I won't lose hope yet! Fingers crossed yours goes well <3
Reply 7
Original post by JTR__
That's fair, I won't lose hope yet! Fingers crossed yours goes well <3

Awh, thank you so much! Xx I hope you do get the email soon
Reply 8
Why are all these graduate schemes inviting the applicants to assessment centers, even though all Uni graduates have passed tons of assessments and presentations to get their degree? This is insane and sadistic.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending