The Student Room Group

Reading festival

Anyone going reading? Never been to a festival before, is there anything that people always forget to pack? What should i expect? thank you:smile:)
selling my ticket for cheaper :smile: message for details x
Original post by elliestanleyx
Anyone going reading? Never been to a festival before, is there anything that people always forget to pack? What should i expect? thank you:smile:)
I’m going this year (first time!) and I’m not camping so I don’t have any tips for that lol. Just have fun and watch out since festivals get kinda crazy I guess

Reading's a fairly hardcore choice for your first festival, lol. Take hand sanitiser, and foam earplugs, if you don't want to hear the neighbouring tent sha**ing all night, or the ambulance teams working on the occupants.

This years line up is so weak but expect music expect lots of drinking expect people taking drugs expect some rain some hot weather and some random madness
and enjoy it Fallout Boy put on a great show last time i went so it's worth checking them out.

In the camp site try shouting as loud as you can ALAN and see what happens.

Quick Reply

Latest