The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

how quickly after a csm interview do you get rejected or accepted

I applied for ba fashion print and had my interview last Tuesday.
I think the interview went terribly and I just want to know if I got rejected so I can accept my offers elsewhere....
I don't want to withdraw my application on track as I want to find out the answer but the wait is killing me.
has anyone heard back yet? or know when they will?

Scroll to see replies

They said the latest we will find out is the 11th of April. Why do you think your interview went terribly?
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Original post by ChallengedArtist
They said the latest we will find out is the 11th of April. Why do you think your interview went terribly?

they didn't ask me any of the questions they asked everyone else like "who's your favourite designer" and they didn't really pay much attention to what I did say also the interview was so short compared to everyone who had theres before me :/
Hello guys,

I had an interview on the 12th of March for BA fashion design womenswear but they still didn't reply back!
Reply 4
i had my interview for fine art at csm on march 16th, i found out on the 29th i got an offer. my interview was awful and i was convinced i'd ruined my chance so don't give up hope!
Original post by Andreasss
Hello guys,

I had an interview on the 12th of March for BA fashion design womenswear but they still didn't reply back!
hey i also had a interview on the 12th for womenswear, how did your interview go ???
Original post by cerysgratton
hey i also had a interview on the 12th for womenswear, how did your interview go ???

did you had the morning or the afternoon slot?!
I think it went well bcs both of the teachers interviewed me at the same time but idk they didn't reply back yet
what about yours?
did you had the morning or the afternoon slot?!
I think it went well bcs both of the teachers interviewed me at the same time but idk they didn't reply back yet
what about yours?

i had the afternoon, how long was yours?? it was only one of the teachers
i had the afternoon, how long was yours?? it was only one of the teachers

i had the afternoon too!
it was about 5 mins
yours?
i had the afternoon too!
it was about 5 mins
yours?

lierally 5 mins, i got called proabably 3rd in and i have no idea how it went
lierally 5 mins, i got called proabably 3rd in and i have no idea how it went

did they say when are they going to reply back?
did they say when are they going to reply back?

i heard the other girl who was getting interviewed asked and the women said end of april? but im not sure if thats for definite ??
i heard the other girl who was getting interviewed asked and the women said end of april? but im not sure if thats for definite ??

i hope so its earlier bcs by the 3rd or 4th of May we have to pick for the UCAS!

are you an international student?
i hope so its earlier bcs by the 3rd or 4th of May we have to pick for the UCAS!

are you an international student?

No I'm a home student, yeah I know where else did you apply ? also what questions did they ask in your interview ??
No I'm a home student, yeah I know where else did you apply ? also what questions did they ask in your interview ??

I applied in LCF and Kingston which i got in adn to Westminster which something went wrong with the portfolio, i think they didnt received it but they rejected me and to csm

they asked me if i got in where do i want to do the placement year and why fashion
what about you?
I applied in LCF and Kingston which i got in adn to Westminster which something went wrong with the portfolio, i think they didnt received it but they rejected me and to csm

they asked me if i got in where do i want to do the placement year and why fashion
what about you?

I've gotten into bath and Middlesex I did apply to Kingston but withdrew as I didn't like it and I got rejected from Westminster too. Literally exactly the same questions!!
I've gotten into bath and Middlesex I did apply to Kingston but withdrew as I didn't like it and I got rejected from Westminster too. Literally exactly the same questions!!

Hello,

Congratulations on your offers!
I am currently studying and working at Middlesex. I am loving my time here and it is a very welcoming environment.
Do you need any advice?

Have a great day
Ludovica
Original post by katie .
i had my interview for fine art at csm on march 16th, i found out on the 29th i got an offer. my interview was awful and i was convinced i'd ruined my chance so don't give up hope!

May I ask when did you submit your application?
Was it a group interview or an individual interview?
Original post by des_12233
Was it a group interview or an individual interview?

so everyone leaves their work into a room. Then you get a general tour around uni. After that you go back and wait until you be called to go inside the room individually. They ask you max 2 questions, you collect your work and you leave
Did you got an interview??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending