The Student Room Group

edexcel maths foundation paper 1 2018

so uno the question which stated “every even factor multiplies to make an even number” give an example to show this statement is incorrect.
what did you lot put because i said 5X6=30
and 5 is an odd number so i proved it wrong
am i right?

Scroll to see replies

Yeah I think can't remember what I put
You know holidays question I half them each is that ok
Reply 3
Original post by princess770
You know holidays question I half them each is that ok

nah what i did was added up the total money spend and divided it by 4 to find out what one person would be chipping in. remember all of them are chipping in equal amounts for the holiday
nah what i did was added up the total money spend and divided it by 4 to find out what one person would be chipping in. remember all of them are chipping in equal amounts for the holiday

I did the same yes I thought I was wrong
Reply 5
Original post by Sana ifzal

I did the same yes I thought I was wrong

i think i did the same... but i couldnt work all of it out straight away so i did half to find what 2 people paid then halved that to find what one person paid... hopefully i didnt mess up but i have a feeling i did :tongue:
What did you all get for the wire question? I got 4?
It’s was 3
Reply 8
Original post by Liwia4444
What did you all get for the wire question? I got 4?

same i got 4
Reply 9
It was either 3 or 4 can’t remember what I put now xD
How did you get 3?
There was 3.40 so jus estimate and you get 3
oh wow I don’t know how but I got 4.35
Yh I think you are right, well am hoping you are cause i put 7 X 2 = 14 and wrote that 7 is an odd number.
Reply 14
Original post by Emmz93
It was either 3 or 4 can’t remember what I put now xD

It’s 3 as it was how many 40s go in to 140 or 50cm of string so the maximum is 3:smile:
I think i put 3
Original post by amira.9
so uno the question which stated “every even factor multiplies to make an even number” give an example to show this statement is incorrect.
am i right?
yea I said that mate
Yeah for the holidays question I did ok I did half them
Original post by amira.9
am i right?

I got that
is it ok if someone release the paper and do solutions or do unofficial mark scheme

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending