The Student Room Group

A-level math help

hello
i am a year 12 student and my math grades so far have been barely passing. i am thinking off revising what i've learnt so far i order to lay better foundation and better grasp future topics. There are so many questions to ask my math teacher, there fore i am wondering whether there is any online resources or paid classes, that will help me improve my result? i can't afford 1 on 1 tutoring since they are too costly.
many thx
I would recommend using the edexcel textbook and looking through the worked examples and then doing all of the exercises. If you get stuck on a certain question use TL maths or Zeeshan Zamurred on youtube to help you understand the topic and try again. If you still dont understand use solution bank. Otherwise you can ask your teacher or someone else in your class.
Once you have done all the questions, do the mixed exersies and review exercises. You can also buy the edexcel workbooks with exam questions.
When it gets closer to exams do past papers, mark it and for the questions you got wrong there are people on youtube that do worked solutions, you can even find worked solutions for the textbook questions on youtube aswell.
Hey,
I believe Maths is best learnt with questions
If you're following edexcel, I recommend watching Mr. Hassaan's maths videos, he has created playlists for different papers and made seperate videos for each question and even grouped the topics. His methods aren't that long too. If you're unable to stay concentrated for long hours watching 2/3 hour revision videos, watching these always help:smile:
https://www.youtube.com/@MrHassaansMathsChannel
Here's the link
(edited 2 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest