The Student Room Group

Annotating these hearts - please help..

I have to annotate these heart diagrams but I don't know what parts to annotate.. please help - I believe it might be a lamb heart!

Also, for the first one, the straws are supposed to represent 'oxygenated' and 'deoxygenated' but I'm not sure if they are correct.

https://imgur.com/a/paK54Lo

Attachment not found
trig.jpg
(edited 5 years ago)
can't open your links!

Can you attach pics as .jpg or .png files?
Reply 2
Original post by macpatelgh
can't open your links!

Can you attach pics as .jpg or .png files?

Tried attaching them as png files but I don't think it has worked
TSR are trying to save on bandwidth [understandable with the sheer volume of data], so have reduced max size of uploadable files and images - make sure your files are under 500KB - if a little over, right click file name, point to Send To and click Compressed Folder [first option], then try uploading again.
Reply 4
TSR are trying to save on bandwidth [understandable with the sheer volume of data], so have reduced max size of uploadable files and images - make sure your files are under 500KB - if a little over, right click file name, point to Send To and click Compressed Folder [first option], then try uploading again.

Thanks, I may have done it now.
I have put in some work here for you - I don't know if it's wise to help a criminal :colondollar: AND one of the (few) degrees I don't have is vet science, so I might have got it wrong, but I think the pic on left is a posterior view and the one on left anterior view sectioned approx-ly sagitally [in a vertical plane front to back]. Sheep heart crpd + label exprtd.jpg
(edited 5 years ago)
@Criminalis

including file here for u to d-load
Reply 7
I have put in some work here for you - I don't know if it's wise to help a criminal :colondollar: AND one of the (few) degrees I don't have is vet science, so I might have got it wrong, but I think the pic on left is a posterior view and the one on left anterior view sectioned approx-ly sagitally [in a vertical plane front to back]. Sheep heart crpd + label exprtd.jpg

Perfect! Thank you sooo much! I'll have you know that I'm not a criminal (yet?), but psychology and criminology are two of my biggest passions.

:smile:
Only joking - v unusual username I thought, but your interests explain it - good luck in your plans!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending