The Student Room Group

Belgium vs Panama

Should be an easy win for Belgium. But I could see Panama nicking a goal.

My prediction is 3-1 to Belgium.

Scroll to see replies

I'll go Belgium 4-0 Panama
Reply 2
Belguim is comparable to Netherlands even though not in jt but I say they'd get very far.

Belgium 2-1 Panama
Lovely singing from the Panama team :laugh:

Edit: Also why did De bruyne do that to januzaj? Or is he just that immature?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 5 years ago)
Belgium seem to have let up the pressure a bit since the first 10 minutes. Giving Panama a few half chances.
0-0 at half time. Another unexpected result?
Reply 6
Fairly dull so far.

Not sure why Belgium play 3 at the back - almost as if Martinez is desperate to play as many of his attacking players as possible e.g. Carrasco at wing back.
Lackluster Belgium
Panama look organised, but they're not causing Belgium any problems, so I don't see why Belgium aren't committing players forward.
Hazard sucks. Can't even score against Panama. Too selfish. Falls over too much.

He deserves to spend the rest of tournament getting the **** kicked out of him ( or is that sort of thing only acceptable when it's aimed at Neymar).
Reply 10
They could do with nainggolan.
terrinle game so far, i can see panama doing a peru playing well and bottling it
Add Belgium to the list of teams who have got their team selection and tactics completely wrong alongside Germany and France
Original post by mojojojo101
Hazard sucks. Can't even score against Panama. Too selfish. Falls over too much.

He deserves to spend the rest of tournament getting the **** kicked out of him ( or is that sort of thing only acceptable when it's aimed at Neymar).

He's alright but I don't see why there's hype around him. They just said he's a top 5 player..he's definitely not. Not even in the top 15 in the world.
Original post by Marshmello's Dad
Add Belgium to the list of teams who have got their team selection and tactics completely wrong alongside Germany and France

Agreed! Although tbf I think they have some injuries.
Reply 15
Courtois
Meunier, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Lukaku
KDB, Dembele, Naingollan
Mertens/Carrasco, Lukaku, Hazard

That should’ve been the team. Martinez has bottled the golden generation in their prime.
Reply 16
Original post by Marshmello's Dad
He's alright but I don't see why there's hype around him. They just said he's a top 5 player..he's definitely not. Not even in the top 15 in the world.

Name 15 players better than Hazard.
Reply 17
Original post by mojojojo101

Na hazard gets the same treatment. There's obviously a prem bias from the presenters though
Reply 18
Hazard what an assist
Original post by S.G.
Name 15 players better than Hazard.

Ronaldo
Messi
Neymar
Griezmann
Lewandowski
De Bruyne
Aguero
Kane
Bale
Kroos
Modric
Iniesta
Salah
De Gea
Neuer
Even Coutinho

Just because he's nice to watch doesn't mean he's a top 5 player. He runs past players for nothing..It leads to nothing, his fancy touches lead to nothing.
(edited 5 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest