The Student Room Group

Pregnant goat dies after being gang-raped by eight men in India

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SMEGGGY
Well some indians marry a goat so....

They do that if the date they were born on means that their first marraige is thought of as bad luck. They look at the stars to decide which animal you were in a past life, and you marry that. Then you divorce and you are free to marry again. This is why gay marriage debate doesn't work in India - because it's a stupid debate to have when we're marrying things like trees and goats.
This is a cultural norm, which technically makes anyone against it racist.

According to the left anyway.

When it happens to white children in Rotherham the left call it 'cultural enrichment'
Original post by Truths
a very sanitised take on factory farming...

you never mentioned factory farming...

you said 'the meat you find on your supermarket shelves' - which is not exclusively the same, and includes a range from more humane to less so..
excuse me??

excuse me excuse me excuse me excuse me excuse me excuse me excuse me excuse me EXCUSE ME

@TommyDH when u said is he from the land of bob and vagene..i think this would of been more fitting...

britain. Synonymous with tea and The Queen. And chavs.
India. Synonymous with goat rape LOL
Original post by TommyDH
This is a cultural norm, which technically makes anyone against it racist.

According to the left anyway.

When it happens to white children in Rotherham the left call it 'cultural enrichment'

lmao oh you were already here bahahah
Original post by Truths
a very sanitised take on factory farming...

sanitised...

lol..pun?
itsok those 8men will die from std's
Original post by muthalganesan18
NST? Of course a typical Malay would print an anti-Hindu story.

It is a factual news story, not an opinion piece. It is not pro or anti anything.
Yes I think I'll be having that vasectomy now
Original post by akbar0123
It is a factual news story, not an opinion piece. It is not pro or anti anything.

Muslims and Hindus hate each other in Malaysia/Singapore. This article was printed by a newspaper that isn't affiliated with Indians.
NST? Of course a typical Malay would print an anti-Hindu story.

There were both Hindu and Muslim names among the rapists. Not sure how it is anti-hindu to report a crime that happened.
Why is it always India...............coincidence?
Muslims and Hindus hate each other in Malaysia/Singapore. This article was printed by a newspaper that isn't affiliated with Indians.

1) No they don’t.
2) Why does that matter? It’s a real story. They have the right to print facts.
Original post by FarhanHalim
1) No they don’t.
2) Why does that matter? It’s a real story. They have the right to print facts.

1) Yes they do. There were riots a few weeks back. Malays are socioeconomically poorer than Indians/Chinese, so they get racist affirmative action quotas but this mainly attacks Indians.

2) It matters because they printed it to attack Indians.
Original post by ap.ferro
Why is it always India...............coincidence?

It’s a backwards country in a backwards region.
1) Yes they do. There were riots a few weeks back. Malays are socioeconomically poorer than Indians/Chinese, so they get racist affirmative action quotas but this mainly attacks Indians.

2) It matters because they printed it to attack Indians.

Technically white Americans are poorer than Indian and Chinese Americans, but that doesn’t mean they’re some sort of backwards group. Malays are the indigenous people of Malaysia anyway, so it makes for them to have affirmative action programs to ensure that they are repsented well in their own country.
Original post by MartinF98
Technically white Americans are poorer than Indian and Chinese Americans, but that doesn’t mean they’re some sort of backwards group. Malays are the indigenous people of Malaysia anyway, so it makes for them to have affirmative action programs to ensure that they are repsented well in their own country.

Malays are poor despite the affirmative action. They use Islamic Nationalism to forward their politics and discriminate against the Chinese and Indians; the Chinese can afford to build private education facilities due to their population strength and economic strength, but Indians usually don't have the numbers and economic strength to make an impact so are more discriminated.
Malays are poor despite the affirmative action. They use Islamic Nationalism to forward their politics and discriminate against the Chinese and Indians; the Chinese can afford to build private education facilities due to their population strength and economic strength, but Indians usually don't have the numbers and economic strength to make an impact so are more discriminated.

Why don’t they move to India then? Surely if they are being discriminated against so much the6 would be leaving.
Original post by MartinF98
Why don’t they move to India then? Surely if they are being discriminated against so much the6 would be leaving.

Indians are still wealthier than the Malays. Most of them emigrate to Singapore or the West actually once they've gotten an education.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending