The Student Room Group

Lyme Disease is a infection

I am in a continual flux of an infection called Lyme Disease its in fact a multi infection. Consisting of Lyme Borrilia 28
Antigens co infections and parasites.

Doctors in America made out it was an easy illness to treat insurance companies in the US decided just a few months treatment was needed.

Governments have been trying to hide the condition as part of the biological weapons.

There is a pandemic they are suppressing the condition in the media.
Bristol University have done the Big Tick project using vets in the U.K..
It's wide spread.
Both in town and countryside.

Tick in their pre stage are not visable.
The adults may only be the size of a poppyseed. They are a type of spider 🕷 so most if they see them might just think it's a small spider not a tick and brush them off.

I have moved several times and been bitten. NHS doctors have not been taught anything about them.

NICE guidelines are not to be updated till next year 2018.
Most doctors within the NHS refuse to read outside what the NHS tells them.
If the NHS NICE says 2 weeks antibiotics then that's what the patient will get.
There's no account of reinfection.

It's doctors fault largely for creating a status quo believing lab tests are more accurate than they are.
Their own diagnostic skills are somewhat lacking. Even a Vet may find it hard to diagnose the illness in a dog.

Myself I have large holes all over because anything that bites I am instantly effected by while other people may still be infected but no visable bite.
They still carry the infection in their blood but might not get sick.
Only their family might.
It suppresses the T cells just like cancer and AIDS.

Yet NHS doctors think it's not a problem.

One Tick can lay 30,000 eggs.
Sayings like not every egg is infected.
Are only because the tests are so poor.
Even though I have 3 tests they still try to deny.

The CDC unit in Southampton was closed in 2012. For faulty testing doctors carried on using the same test kit within the NHS because the Mod took it back to Porton Down and automated it.

They are only using one antigen test still while other private CE and FDA tests use 3 antigens.

The NHS/gov were trying to say their test was the best even though it was inferior. The manager was given early retirement still it's carried on.

With NHS doctors not believing me an informed patient.
It's up to the doctor to tell local authorities there's a problem.
Only the local authorities has no policy about controlling Tick near houses or the towns.

The greening of towns has left a serious infestation effecting millions.
You can't see these Tick and they can still bite and infect.

Natural corridors allow this Tick to move.
Leicestershire county council Parks said farming policy was to burn fields.
This no longer happens.

The other alternative is cutting vegition near homes and spraying 3 or 4 times a year. But it's not going to work long term.

Electropollution is linked to the increase
as the Mod knew back in the 50/60's increased levels of radiation would kill
benifical insects those eat Tick and other similar insects are killed.
Tick are also radiation resistant.

There is more money invested in technology than the Big pharmacies.

Like the London Fire 🔥
There is no one in charge.

When the Fire hit the flats they just panicked.
Then panicked some more.

I have just been put in a psychiatric hospital with Lyme Disease for the 3rd time of asking.

They had to nurse me with a 38 degree temperature for 5 days while still trying to deny I had Lyme Disease.
I came to hospital a and e very ill.
My blood was normal.
I told the hospital doctors I had been to several patients meetings with professional doctors.
That Lyme can suppress the biological markers for Lyme Disease.
The body fails to respond to the infection. It can not make antibodies in a lot of cases.

Doctors on the whole are not very intelligent when patients try to tell them they know best.

There are estimated to be 45,000 per year in the U.K. Not 2 to 3000..
Even that's just a figure thrown in the ball park.
If one Tick produces 30,000 eggs

Need some help.
You could go to a private doctor. It might be expensive but they may take a better look at your condition.
Its treatable and curable. What's your complaint? i'm sure if you paid enough they'd treat you for it as long as you test positive for it. And btw ticks are only found in certain areas such as woodland in warmer seasons like summer. I got one on my chest and later on my nuts without catching lymes disease. YOu're blowing the diease out of the water.
Original post by DarkIronsBarzakh
Its treatable and curable. What's your complaint? i'm sure if you paid enough they'd treat you for it as long as you test positive for it. And btw ticks are only found in certain areas such as woodland in warmer seasons like summer. I got one on my chest and later on my nuts without catching lymes disease. YOu're blowing the diease out of the water.

This thread is 2 years old
Holy.
Yeah no uh it was in related discussions lol. I through it was a bit more newer
Original post by CoolCavy
This thread is 2 years old
Original post by DarkIronsBarzakh
Holy.
Yeah no uh it was in related discussions lol. I through it was a bit more newer

No worries :lol:
Yeh that's a problem with the related discussions, it lists really old threads that then get necroed :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending