The Student Room Group

Edexcel A-level maths mock papers

Hi does anyone have access to the mocks on the edexcel website, they are described as "A-level Mathematics Mock Papers" on the website and were published on the 30th Jan 2019 however they are locked, thanks for the help
Original post by Gugjvjbvvkbv
Hi does anyone have access to the mocks on the edexcel website, they are described as "A-level Mathematics Mock Papers" on the website and were published on the 30th Jan 2019 however they are locked, thanks for the help

They are locked because they are being used in schools for mock exams. Only authorised teachers and exams personnel are supposed to have access to them.
Original post by gdunne42
They are locked because they are being used in schools for mock exams. Only authorised teachers and exams personnel are supposed to have access to them.

Surely they should be unlocked by now
I think that there are some schools who are yet to make use of them. Their normal A-Level mocks are just before Easter.
This may or may not affect the time at which these exams are unlocked.
Original post by Fighter365
Surely they should be unlocked by now

There are many schools still doing mock exams. I know of 2 who have exams in the first week after the easter break.
I already asked someone at emporium if they'd be released before our exams and he said no, we would have to ask a teacher to get them.
Original post by PepeIsAngry
I already asked someone at emporium if they'd be released before our exams and he said no, we would have to ask a teacher to get them.

Go on 2017 edexcel a level maths website -> teaching and learning materials -> past training content -> discussion about 2018 exam. All the past papers are in that folders, for everyone to access.
Reply 7
Original post by Fighter365
Go on 2017 edexcel a level maths website -> teaching and learning materials -> past training content -> discussion about 2018 exam. All the past papers are in that folders, for everyone to access.

Those are the 2018 papers. The mock papers are still locked I believe.
Why are they not on Emporium? Since Emporium is Edexcel Maths for teachers to access only...right?..
Original post by Digital_King321
Why are they not on Emporium? Since Emporium is Edexcel Maths for teachers to access only...right?..

Emporium is not water tight secure for responsible teacher access to official mock exam papers
There are definitely people who are either not teachers who do have access or people with access who post things on public web sites.
Reply 10
On Pearson website they said they will be releasing new set of mocks for January 2019, does anyone know the date in January? (2020)
Most likely early January
Well...

Quick Reply

Latest