The Student Room Group

A Level Maths Mock Sets

How important are these mock sets for a level maths (edexcel) as in are they the predicted papers or are they just for harder practice??
Original post by thepersonwhoate
How important are these mock sets for a level maths (edexcel) as in are they the predicted papers or are they just for harder practice??

They’re defo good practice imo if you can ask your teacher nicely enough to give you them.

Last year’s mock set 3 assessed basically the same topics that actually came up iirc, so I’d imagine mock set 4 could be vaguely similar to this year’s papers.
Original post by TypicalNerd
They’re defo good practice imo if you can ask your teacher nicely enough to give you them.

Last year’s mock set 3 assessed basically the same topics that actually came up iirc, so I’d imagine mock set 4 could be vaguely similar to this year’s papers.

Ahhh thank you so so much, I've got a day so I'll try to get through those 😭😭😭

Also was it the same topics and style of question or just the topics?
Original post by thepersonwhoate
Also was it the same topics and style of question or just the topics?

Good god, thinking about a year back, it was generally the same topics, though there were some questions of a similar style.
Good god, thinking about a year back, it was generally the same topics, though there were some questions of a similar style.

Ahh ok thank you!!!

Quick Reply

Latest