The Student Room Group

What would you do if tomorrow you were going to die?

If you had to die tomorrow,what would you do with the remaining time you have left to live?

Scroll to see replies

Go to Burger King and live like a king.
I thought about it and came to the conclusion that I would go to the shop,buy as much vegan chocolate as I can,go home,eat it and then go to sleep.
Prepare my will. (Good reminder I keep putting it off)
Original post by Themysticalegg
Prepare my will. (Good reminder I keep putting it off)

What do you have to leave behind? :biggrin: The only expensive things I have to my name is my phone,computer,casio classwiz calculator and some saved up money (but not much).
We had a quick discussion in the office about this, and quickly came to the conclusion that we would spend the 24 hours eating everything unhealthy whilst being in our pajamas.
Original post by Student Roost - Edinburgh
We had a quick discussion in the office about this, and quickly came to the conclusion that we would spend the 24 hours eating everything unhealthy whilst being in our pajamas.

Pig out on the classic Scottish treat of deep-fried Mars bars?
Original post by prettymercy
i will reach out to w w w . optio ndru gsto re . com for more help how i csn survive Cancer patients face double the risk of dying by suicide than people in the general population. These are some fears but we have got remedies on this issues

Wait, what? :curious:
Original post by FutureMissMRCS
What do you have to leave behind? :biggrin: The only expensive things I have to my name is my phone,computer,casio classwiz calculator and some saved up money (but not much).

At the moment I have some pusheen posters, my laptop, £50,000 in student debt, about £600 in my bank account. My phone, that's about it. :lol: I really want your casio classwiz calculator! :biggrin:
From September supposedly work will compensate £180,000 which is apparently the value of my life to them. :biggrin:
Wait, what? :curious:

:emo: Indeed.
At the moment I have some pusheen posters, my laptop, £50,000 in student debt, about £600 in my bank account. My phone, that's about it. :lol: I really want your casio classwiz calculator! :biggrin:
From September supposedly work will compensate £180,000 which is apparently the value of my life to them. :biggrin:

180k! :zomg: I thought if you have student debt and you die,no one has to pay for it and the debt will just be written off?
Original post by Notoriety
Pig out on the classic Scottish treat of deep-fried Mars bars?

Have you tried a deep fried Mars bar yet? Its surprisingly nice. One of our staff also swear that a deep fried creme egg is fantastic too!
Original post by Student Roost - Edinburgh
Have you tried a deep fried Mars bar yet? Its surprisingly nice. One of our staff also swear that a deep fried creme egg is fantastic too!

I have. They fried it in the same oil they used for the fish -- not the nicest flavour combo, if you asked me.
180k! :zomg: I thought if you have student debt and you die,no one has to pay for it and the debt will just be written off?

Yeah if I stayed at my old company I would be worth £260,000 :zomg: (However I would not benefit from this extra money! :biggrin: Maybe if I have kids I'll run back over there. Oh yeah if I die the debt gets written off, however I was wondering whether anyone would be kind enough to pay it off for me for no reason if I were to die. :lol:

I did see an article about reviving pigs in the news the other day so maybe I could die get revived and yoink the money in the future! :zomg:
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 14
Buy some smack.
Pray to God as much as I can.
Original post by gjd800
Buy some smack.

I've always been curious as to what that even feels like, may as well go out on a high. :biggrin:
Yeah if I stayed at my old company I would be worth £260,000 :zomg: (However I would not benefit from this extra money! :biggrin: Maybe if I have kids I'll run back over there. Oh yeah if I die the debt gets written off, however I was wondering whether anyone would be kind enough to pay it off for me for no reason if I were to die. :lol:

I did see an article about reviving pigs in the news the other day so maybe I could die get revived and yoink the money in the future! :zomg:

What job is this and how can I get it?!:curious:
Original post by gjd800
Buy some smack.

Out of all the options out there you would pick smack?!Thought you would say that you would go get some Guinness and put some tunes on :biggrin:
kill my enemy and ask my crush out.

Quick Reply

Latest