What a levels did u chose?

Just curious to see different options

Scroll to see replies

spanish, english literature and history
maths, physics, biology and chemistry
Reply 3
Original post by lucexo-1
spanish, english literature and history

What was english lit and history really like?
English literature, French, History, EPQ.

Also doing an AS in Spanish next year.
Reply 5
whats englist lit and history really like at a level?
Original post by hungrywhale21
English literature, French, History, EPQ.

Also doing an AS in Spanish next year.
English Lit, Maths, Law and Applied Science.
Maths/Further maths, physics, computer science
+ AS economics

I'm in year 11 atm, so doing these next year.
Computer science, graphic communication and product design + an EPQ (hoping to do an artefact, i'm better at practical stuff)
Reply 9
Let’s see
I tried/did
Bio, chem, history, psychology, politics, RS and an EPQ
Original post by Zara_qwe
What was english lit and history really like?

oh i didn't say, i'm in year 11 right now so they're what i'm doing next year, but they're my favourite subjects at gcse. what are you doing at a level?
Reply 11
oh right same im thinking of doing history, philosophy sociology but thinking of maybe changing film studies to english lit idk
Original post by lucexo-1
oh i didn't say, i'm in year 11 right now so they're what i'm doing next year, but they're my favourite subjects at gcse. what are you doing at a level?
oh right same im thinking of doing history, philosophy sociology but thinking of maybe changing film studies to english lit idk

do you know what books you'd be studying/what topics you'd be doing in history?? because that can make a huge difference! history and english are both facilitating as well so can leave you with more options at uni
psychology, business and law
Reply 14
I chosen or planned to do , music , govt and politics , history and rs
Just curious to see different options

I did biology, chemistry, government & politics, EPQ. I also did maths but dropped it after 2 terms.
(edited 5 years ago)
psychology german french rs
Got an A in history gcse, no way I could’ve done it for A level, one of the hardest a levels that aren’t maths, or sciences. However if u have a general interest go for it, but be warned for a thought two years
Unless ur mad don’t choose physics please. Lool physics was such a big mistake to choose for a level I’m telling u man right now as a uni grad
maths, psychology,computing and english literature

Quick Reply

Latest