The Student Room Group

Foundation Year A104 student here!! Feel free to ask any questions

Hello, I am an undergraduate studying Medicine through a foundation (6-year) course at the University of Manchester.
I also applied and had interviews at Dundee and UEA for their foundation courses.
I did no science-A levels, I did History, French and Psychology

If you have ANY questions please do ask them, I wish I had someone in my place when I was applying last year. My stats, if you're curious are below

Predicted: A*A*A*
Got: A*A*A
GCSE: 9988777765 (7 in bio, 6 in chem, 5 in physics- eek!)
UCAT: 2750 B2
Applied and got interviews to: Manchester, UEA, Dundee
Offers from All
Chose Manchester (the only one I really wanted to go to).
Original post by adamdodda3
Hello, I am an undergraduate studying Medicine through a foundation (6-year) course at the University of Manchester.
I also applied and had interviews at Dundee and UEA for their foundation courses.

If you have ANY questions please do ask them, I wish I had someone in my place when I was applying last year. My stats, if you're curious are below

Offers from All

When they asked you in interviews why you did not pick biology, what was your answer? :smile: just wondering because i messed up by not picking bio!!!
Reply 2
Original post by adamdodda3

Offers from All

How did u revise for history?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending