The Student Room Group

Igcse edexcel 2019

Scroll to see replies

In sciences im hoping for 9s, why?
Original post by elizamunday02
That’s a good point. What grades are you hoping for?
That’s a good point. What grades are you hoping for?

Hope it goes well! Just wondering what people’s expectations are - makes me sound really nosy, I know. I’d like to get 9s but I think it will depend on what questions I get
what does this mean the 9-1 is more strict or its better? i have mine on 14th tooo
Dw, if you say that then that means you've revised enough lol. Do you have chem and bio next week too?
Hope it goes well! Just wondering what people’s expectations are - makes me sound really nosy, I know. I’d like to get 9s but I think it will depend on what questions I get
Original post by Roga$$$
Dw, if you say that then that means you've revised enough lol. Do you have chem and bio next week too?

Hmm not sure about that lol. No I did Bio last year but next week I have Latin French and English Lit - help
What???? you did bio last year and are doing gcses again this year? Did you fail them or something.
Hmm not sure about that lol. No I did Bio last year but next week I have Latin French and English Lit - help
Original post by Roga$$$
What???? you did bio last year and are doing gcses again this year? Did you fail them or something.

No, thankfully not 😂 Im in Year 10 but I kinda spread GCSEs over two years so I did 4 last summer then I have the rest this year. It was ok last year, but this year it’s been so hard trying to get everything done/ revised
What the hell ive never heard of schools doing that. Are you a special case or is this normal
No, thankfully not 😂 Im in Year 10 but I kinda spread GCSEs over two years so I did 4 last summer then I have the rest this year. It was ok last year, but this year it’s been so hard trying to get everything done/ revised
Original post by Roga$$$
What the hell ive never heard of schools doing that. Are you a special case or is this normal

Home educated. Yeah I don’t think you’d see that in schools. I know a few people who are also home educated who decided to do it over two years as well. Not sure which I prefer tbh
Wow thats rare. Nah i did a few subjects early as well but not that many. It must be hard without teachers and guidance.
Home educated. Yeah I don’t think you’d see that in schools. I know a few people who are also home educated who decided to do it over two years as well. Not sure which I prefer tbh
Original post by Roga$$$
Wow thats rare. Nah i did a few subjects early as well but not that many. It must be hard without teachers and guidance.

Yeah I know, but I actually really like it. Which subjects did you do, and are your subjects IGCSEs because I didn’t know they did those in schools? It’s not too hard because my mum used to be a teacher, so shes basically my tutor for quite a few subjects. Some subjects like Latin have been tricky though - probably my weakest subject.
Whats your @
Yeah I know, but I actually really like it. Which subjects did you do, and are your subjects IGCSEs because I didn’t know they did those in schools? It’s not too hard because my mum used to be a teacher, so shes basically my tutor for quite a few subjects. Some subjects like Latin have been tricky though - probably my weakest subject.
Original post by Roga$$$
Whats your @

@elizamunday02 What’s yours?
Ayeeee, I'm home educated too and do the same! I can't deal with too many as I have bad anxiety and shut off, so got taken out of school for the 2nd time haha, I'm only doing the GCSE's I have to for College and then going there and getting a job after. so not too many
Original post by talise.2625
Ayeeee, I'm home educated too and do the same! I can't deal with too many as I have bad anxiety and shut off, so got taken out of school for the 2nd time haha, I'm only doing the GCSE's I have to for College and then going there and getting a job after. so not too many

🎉🎉🎉 Waheyy someone else who’s home educated! How many do you have? And what do you hope to study at college?
🎉🎉🎉 Waheyy someone else who’s home educated! How many do you have? And what do you hope to study at college?

I'm only taking biology and English. I've taken maths and passed. but I've got my college interview in the next two weeks to see if I can get in. I want to do level 3 diploma in animal studies as I want to work with animals. hopefully I'll get in haha
I'm only taking biology and English. I've taken maths and passed. but I've got my college interview in the next two weeks to see if I can get in. I want to do level 3 diploma in animal studies as I want to work with animals. hopefully I'll get in haha

Hope Bio and English go really well! I’m sure you’ll get in - my College interview was so relaxed, it was amazing! Animal studies sounds like such a great subject to do as well!
Hope Bio and English go really well! I’m sure you’ll get in - my College interview was so relaxed, it was amazing! Animal studies sounds like such a great subject to do as well!

thanks! hope your GCSES go well too! I hope
thanks! hope your GCSES go well too! I hope

Thank you!!
I worried for Bio and Chem... the specimen papers were solid

Quick Reply

Latest