The Student Room Group

Edexcel Gcse biology 2019 triple

How did you find the test ?

Scroll to see replies

Pretty good
hey esa. i did aqa and it was ok. do you go desborugh school. i go furze platt
Reply 3
It was easy stuff and I expected it to harder as I revised the hardest things in paper 1 and forgot about the topics in the test
Reply 4
Original post by SiraajK07
hey esa. i did aqa and it was ok. do you go desborugh school. i go furze platt

Yh who r u
(edited 4 years ago)
nahhhhhh
I found it quite easy, hopefully i'll get more than 85/100
Reply 7
Can anyone remember answers
Reply 8
For the STI 6 mark what did u write
Reply 9
I talked about how it is transmitted through bodily fluids being exchanged and how a condom could prevent this and also how the rise in amounts of men having it suggests it may be a x chromosome issue
Original post by Anon1304
Can anyone remember answers

For the STI 6 mark what did u write
What??? I did not write that
Reply 11
What did u say
What??? I did not write that
Original post by Esaharif
I talked about how it is transmitted through bodily fluids being exchanged and how a condom could prevent this and also how the rise in amounts of men having it suggests it may be a x chromosome issue

Never seen any textbook mention it
Reply 13
Since it is an sti they want u to use your knowledge and evaluate
Probably not right but i just wrote about it could be spread through intercourse and sexual contact, to reduce men should use condoms. More screening.
To avoid it dont have sex.
I said to treat people you could educate youth on symtoms and protection
What did u say
The blood group O child question . I said they both have to hetrozygous for their blood group with Io as their recessive and i drew their punnett square to show their was a 25% chance blood group O child. i obviously explained in more depth but did i miss anything important?
Reply 16
Yh I said the same thing
Original post by Someoneñ¥$¢^°=
The blood group O child question . I said they both have to hetrozygous for their blood group with Io as their recessive and i drew their punnett square to show their was a 25% chance blood group O child. i obviously explained in more depth but did i miss anything important?
X chromosomes to do with genetic inheritance how men only get 1 allele for certain things not pathogens
It was easy stuff and I expected it to harder as I revised the hardest things in paper 1 and forgot about the topics in the test

Was there as question what asked you to round your answer to 2 sf? I remember getting 10.4 in one answer, what question was it?
Original post by Someoneñ¥$¢^°=

Nah should be good

Quick Reply

Latest