The Student Room Group

Psychology AS WJEC unit 1 exam

How did u guys find the exam?

Scroll to see replies

I’m sitting it on Thursday, how did it go???
Reply 2
Original post by Halodolphin
I’m sitting it on Thursday, how did it go???

wait wtf, that means you can cheat??
Unfortunately notttt all the predicted questions i can find are for the aqa exams
Original post by J.George
wait wtf, that means you can cheat??
Reply 4
Unfortunately notttt all the predicted questions i can find are for the aqa exams

ok so why are you doing it on thursday, I thought the whole country had to do it on the same day to prevent cheating..
I have no idea, I thought everyone was doing it on Thursday. CAN I ASK YOU A QUESTION ITS NOTHING SPECIFIC I PROMISE
ok so why are you doing it on thursday, I thought the whole country had to do it on the same day to prevent cheating..
Reply 6
I have no idea, I thought everyone was doing it on Thursday. CAN I ASK YOU A QUESTION ITS NOTHING SPECIFIC I PROMISE

ask away
ask away

The debate wasn’t on Mother as the primary caregiver OR conditioning was it?
Reply 8
The debate wasn’t on Mother as the primary caregiver OR conditioning was it?

LMAO read the thread title again
Wait is that unit 2? 😮
LMAO read the thread title again
Reply 10
Wait is that unit 2? 😮

Yes 😑you're confusing me so much wtf, did u sit the unit 1 exam
Damn 😭 I’m in A2, I’m resitting the debates + research methods paper, I sat the other one last year. But how did it go?
Yes 😑you're confusing me so much wtf, did u sit the unit 1 exam
Reply 12
Damn 😭 I’m in A2, I’m resitting the debates + research methods paper, I sat the other one last year. But how did it go?

ohhh okayyy and not too bad, and btw I don't think the cog, behav, or psych debates are coming up..I have a funny feeling it's positive.
Ahh that’s good! Yeah I feel like the positive one might come up too, I kinda hope it does
ohhh okayyy and not too bad, and btw I don't think the cog, behav, or psych debates are coming up..I have a funny feeling it's positive.
Reply 14
Ahh that’s good! Yeah I feel like the positive one might come up too, I kinda hope it does

ye cos it's the one that you can bulshit through the most lmaooo but I'm confused as to the kind of things that they can ask us about the researchers, theres only milgram plus kohlberg right
ye cos it's the one that you can bulshit through the most lmaooo but I'm confused as to the kind of things that they can ask us about the researchers, theres only milgram plus kohlberg right

Lol very true, yup just Kohlberg and Milgram
Reply 16
Lol very true, yup just Kohlberg and Milgram

u know the research methods booklet, IM SO CONFUSED as to what to learn as no questions have come up from that book in the past 3 years' past papers
Wdym? Is it missing some research methods that you’ve found on pastpapers?
u know the research methods booklet, IM SO CONFUSED as to what to learn as no questions have come up from that book in the past 3 years' past papers
Reply 18
Wdym? Is it missing some research methods that you’ve found on pastpapers?

no like u know how research methods is like valid consent, psychological harm etc. none of the stuff in that booklet has come up in the exam
Oh right I knowww it’s kinda annoying because there’s so much to learn. I guess we have to use them for questions where, for example, there’s a fake study and it asks us about what ethical issues may arise and so on.
no like u know how research methods is like valid consent, psychological harm etc. none of the stuff in that booklet has come up in the exam

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending