The Student Room Group

WJEC A Level, English Literature

Which books have you studied for the first wjec exam on Thursday 23rd May 2019 - Component 1 Poetry? I have studied Plath and Hughes as a comparison and Paradise Lost on its own.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Reply 2
I'm doing Hughes and Plath too for my comparison, but then The Merchant's Tale instead of Paradise Lost
Original post by Zafirah.1
Which books have you studied for the first wjec exam on Thursday 23rd May 2019 - Component 1 Poetry? I have studied Plath and Hughes as a comparison and Paradise Lost on its own.
Reply 3
How have you revised for Plath and Hughes? And what other books are you doing for the drama component?
Original post by hweavx
I'm doing Hughes and Plath too for my comparison, but then The Merchant's Tale instead of Paradise Lost
Reply 4
Idkkk I’m finding it quite hard to revise, I’m mainly going over the poems again that I think have the most themes in them which I could use. But that’s mainly just to refresh my memory and get some ideas, and then doing some essay plans🤷🏻*♀️ What about you?? For the drama exam I’m doing King Lear and then Enron and Doctor Faustus for the comparison🙃
How have you revised for Plath and Hughes? And what other books are you doing for the drama component?
Reply 5
oh, I am doing streetcar and Duchess of Malfi. I'm struggling to revise for Plath and Hughes. do you have any good essay plans you can send me? also, how is your unseen prose context and analysis?
Original post by hweavx
Idkkk I’m finding it quite hard to revise, I’m mainly going over the poems again that I think have the most themes in them which I could use. But that’s mainly just to refresh my memory and get some ideas, and then doing some essay plans🤷🏻*♀️ What about you?? For the drama exam I’m doing King Lear and then Enron and Doctor Faustus for the comparison🙃
Reply 6
Which Shakespeare play are you doing? I’m struggling to revise even more now because my geography exam is the day before and it’s hard to do both😬 idk my essay plans are quite random but if you have something specifically in mind that you’d like to see an essay plan for and I’ve done that, then I would be happy to send it to you:smile: I think my unseen prose analysis is decent (hopefully😂) but I’m gonna revise some more context closer to the time, what about you?
oh, I am doing streetcar and Duchess of Malfi. I'm struggling to revise for Plath and Hughes. do you have any good essay plans you can send me? also, how is your unseen prose context and analysis?
Reply 7
I do the tempest, how about you? I need also work on context for post-war prose extracts as I don't have much for them. Do you have any exemplar essay your teacher has given for Plath and Hughes? And good luck on your geography
Original post by hweavx
Which Shakespeare play are you doing? I’m struggling to revise even more now because my geography exam is the day before and it’s hard to do both😬 idk my essay plans are quite random but if you have something specifically in mind that you’d like to see an essay plan for and I’ve done that, then I would be happy to send it to you:smile: I think my unseen prose analysis is decent (hopefully😂) but I’m gonna revise some more context closer to the time, what about you?
Reply 8
As I said I do King Lear🙃 and yesss same with me. I have a few exemplars which are by some people from my college who did the exam last year, and thank you!!
I do the tempest, how about you? I need also work on context for post-war prose extracts as I don't have much for them. Do you have any exemplar essay your teacher has given for Plath and Hughes? And good luck on your geography
Reply 9
How did your exam go? Would you be able to send them to me?
Original post by hweavx
As I said I do King Lear🙃 and yesss same with me. I have a few exemplars which are by some people from my college who did the exam last year, and thank you!!
Reply 10
My exam is tomorrow but thanks for asking, I will let you know how it goes! And yeah sure, how do you want me to send them?
How did your exam go? Would you be able to send them to me?
Reply 11
would you be able to pm them somehow?
Original post by hweavx
My exam is tomorrow but thanks for asking, I will let you know how it goes! And yeah sure, how do you want me to send them?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending