The Student Room Group

Need help picking a third a level

I want to do English literature and psychology for A level but I don't know what third subject would pair well with them. Any ideas?

BTW I plan to go into law
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by hananelmi
I want to do English literature and psychology for A level but I don't know what third subject would pair well with them. Any ideas?

Politics
Sociology
Media Studies
Religious Studies

Any subject could work because Law doesn’t require specific A-Levels at uni.
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 2
It isnt about 'what goes well with' the other subjects.
For Law it doesnt matter what subjects you do - there are no required subjects, you just need 3 high grades.
So pick a subject you will enjoy studying and where you feel confident of a high grade - it could be Geography, Art History or Maths, it wont make any difference.
(Original post by hananelmi)I want to do English literature and psychology for A level but I don't know what third subject would pair well with them. Any ideas?

It could be practically anything although I would avoid media studies or WJEC level 3 criminology. A few that might go well would be Law or Politics or History
Original post by hananelmi

Possible subjests you could look into are- History, sociology, politics, geography.

Quick Reply

Latest