The Student Room Group

PwC Graduate Management Consulting 2019/20

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hey,

I filled in the location preferences form last weekend, but didn’t receive a confirmation email. I’m worried that the submission may not have worked. Did anyone else get a confirmation?

Best of luck to everyone that is doing the Career Focus this week!
Reply 21
On reflection of the Career Focus days this week, how did everyone find them? Did anyone find out how long it would take to get an outcome?
Has anyone heard back for the Career Focus Day's outcome on the 20th -22nd May?
Reply 23
Was about to ask the same thing, I haven't yet you? Supposedly they will start contacting people (by phone) for outcomes, from today onwards...
Original post by Oliviahw
Reply 24

I haven’t yet, someone told me we would find out between today and Friday. Apparently everyone gets a feedback call as well regardless of the outcome :smile:
(edited 4 years ago)
Thank you:smile:
Original post by Alf13
I haven’t yet, someone told me we would fine out between today and Friday. Apparently everyone gets a feedback call as well regardless of the outcome :smile:
Reply 26
Thank you:smile:

I assume no one heard anything today? Hopefully we do tomorrow
My friend just got rejection.
Original post by Alf13
I assume no one heard anything today? Hopefully we do tomorrow
Reply 28
I'm sorry to hear. Do you know when they called?
My friend just got rejection.
They called my friend at around 5pm today. I went to the same assessment centre with my friend. My friend got rejected and I haven't heard back. I think we should all hear back tomorrow.
Original post by simzzbb
I'm sorry to hear. Do you know when they called?
Reply 30
Oh ok, did they giver her feedback as to why she didn´t get the offer? And out of curiosity, which AC did you go to, I went at the Monday afternoon one.
They called my friend at around 5pm today. I went to the same assessment centre with my friend. My friend got rejected and I haven't heard back. I think we should all hear back tomorrow.
Yes, they gave her feedback. They scored each part based on the PWC Professional Framework. I also went to the Monday afternoon one!
Original post by simzzbb
Oh ok, did they giver her feedback as to why she didn´t get the offer? And out of curiosity, which AC did you go to, I went at the Monday afternoon one.
Reply 32
Fair enough. Oh nice haha well let´s hope we hear back tomorrow with positive news... Do you think their outcome was fair (from your point of view) regarding your friend´s performance?
Yes, they gave her feedback. They scored each part based on the PWC Professional Framework. I also went to the Monday afternoon one!
Haha. Finger crossed. Yes, I think the feedback for her was fair.
Original post by simzzbb
Fair enough. Oh nice haha well let´s hope we hear back tomorrow with positive news... Do you think their outcome was fair (from your point of view) regarding your friend´s performance?
Reply 34
Yes, sorry to hear that your friend wasn’t successful, and thanks for passing on the information! Best of luck tomorrow, fingers crossed
Reply 35
Anyone else heard anything yet/knows anyone who has?
I haven't heard back. How about you?
Original post by Alf13
Anyone else heard anything yet/knows anyone who has?
Reply 37
I haven't heard back. How about you?

No, not heard anything yet. No news is good news hopefully aha
Reply 38
I haven´t either, getting a little worried haha Perhaps they call throughout later afternoon. I suppose they have till tomorrow evening but idk if hearing back later rather than sooner is better or not?
Original post by Alf13
No, not heard anything yet. No news is good news hopefully aha
Reply 39
Original post by simzzbb
I haven´t either, getting a little worried haha Perhaps they call throughout later afternoon. I suppose they have till tomorrow evening but idk if hearing back later rather than sooner is better or not?

Same here ahah I’m not sure. Part of me is thinking they’ll do the rejections first then the offers, part is thinking offers first then rejections, and part is thinking it could be totally random! Will let you know if I hear anything

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending