The Student Room Group

AQA A-level Business 7132 - Paper 3 - 07th June 2019

Scroll to see replies

scroll up the post, someone made a list
Original post by Mfyvie
What questions came up on the paper , I am in lower 6th.
Yes, I talked about this that he was focusing on the long term development with the CSR approach with the solar panel investment instead of tackling the short termist issue of profit maximisation as both profit and customer orders were declining. :smile:
Original post by Harry2000999
Does anyone think that when it asked if mike was a good leader, talking about Ellington’s triple bottom line of people planet and profit is a good way of saying he is effect and carols CSR pyramid as saying he isn’t effective as he was concentrating on social and environmental before profits as he was failing by 2018 with only £200,000 profit ???

Would be great if I get an answer
This was amazing! :smile:
Original post by DOGGYKUTHA
as long as you started your answer with 'hi there' i dont think u should lose any marks
I said that, elkintons triple bottom line is good for ethicals and socially responsible business that is in the good eyes of the customer - in an age where the planet's importance is more highlighted politically and in social groups of customers etc, even more paramount he obliges.
Original post by EB12456780
Yes, I talked about this that he was focusing on the long term development with the CSR approach with the solar panel investment instead of tackling the short termist issue of profit maximisation as both profit and customer orders were declining. :smile:
(edited 4 years ago)
Yes, I said this was a benefit to consider CSR as he cares for the environment with the solar panels as well as his people with the declining labour turnover - good leader as long term development is considered
Bad leader - losing support of directors who could be internal shareholders, declining profits and customer orders with high costs
Conclusion - ineffective as short term decisions aren't tackled such as profit, costs and loyalty showing poor financial management. Leaders responsibility so should stop focusing on the long term and tackle immediate needs despite being a short termist decision.
Original post by BiologyBoy2019
I said that, elkintons triple bottom line is good for ethicals and socially responsible business that is in the good eyes of the customer - in an age where the planet's importance is more highlighted politically and in social groups of customers etc, even more paramount he obliges.
rah no one cares
Original post by HDBW
Also have a unconditional to Portsmouth for accounting and finance
Original post by Agzamkrut
Guys, the correct answers are:
Payback: 3 years 2 months (3.2)
ARR: 0.3 (30%)

2 years 9 months for payback
Reply 167
Original post by kaiAlevel
rah no one cares

Someone asked me where it was from😂 sorry to of offended you
Original post by TheYearNiner
Paper 2 much easier

It's s dumb how I found this paper hard and I got 74/100 and found paper 2 easy but got 58/100 huh???
what topics did come up in paper 3 and was the case study about? Can you remember any of the questions?
Original post by Oscarmcj
I got 2 years 3.4 month and arr 30%. You?

was this correct in the end?
Hey all, does anyone remember what paper 3 was like for AQA business? Any hints would be highly appreciated
Original post by anonymousayyyy
Hey all, does anyone remember what paper 3 was like for AQA business? Any hints would be highly appreciated

Yeah, I got an A* in that paper despite scoring D/E for that paper during my mocks. Focus on your evaluation because that's where the bulk of the marks come from, evaluate throughout, not just in the conclusion. Give a counterpoint to your point whenever you make a point in the main body of the text.
Original post by TheYearNiner
Yeah, I got an A* in that paper despite scoring D/E for that paper during my mocks. Focus on your evaluation because that's where the bulk of the marks come from, evaluate throughout, not just in the conclusion. Give a counterpoint to your point whenever you make a point in the main body of the text.

Ahh thank you, this is so helpful! Do you remember the topics by any chance? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending