The Student Room Group

SQA Exam Threads 2020!

Scroll to see replies

Thanks for making these :smile:

And thanks also to @Lilyeve1 for Nat 5 modern studies :smile:
Can someone make a thread for National five History, National five Business management and National five Physics please? (Physics is my first exam for 2020 on 30 April I think).

Thanks for making these! :smile:

Original post by StudentForSQA
Can someone make a thread for National five History, National five Business management and National five Physics please? (Physics is my first exam for 2020 on 30 April I think).

Would you like to have a go at making any of them? There's some guidance in the original post (OP) of this thread, but I can give you a template, if you'd like to and it would help :smile:
It would be great Business and History aren’t really that important I think I can do well in them on my own I just really need to gets A’s in all 3 sciences. It would be great if you made one for Physics Nat five. Thank you but you don’t ha e to if you don’t want to, however if you do, please tell me.
Original post by Labrador99
Thanks for making these! :smile:

Would you like to have a go at making any of them? There's some guidance in the original post (OP) of this thread, but I can give you a template, if you'd like to and it would help :smile:
I have made nat 5 business thread. (Can’t post the link because I’m on phone + TSR app).
That’s fine. Please do when you can and I’ll also try to find it myself. Thank you for making it though!
Original post by Kubsyy
I have made nat 5 business thread. (Can’t post the link because I’m on phone + TSR app).
That’s fine. Please do when you can and I’ll also try to find it myself. Thank you for making it though!

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6030280 There you go, I hope its the right one.
It would be great Business and History aren’t really that important I think I can do well in them on my own I just really need to gets A’s in all 3 sciences. It would be great if you made one for Physics Nat five. Thank you but you don’t ha e to if you don’t want to, however if you do, please tell me.

I don't mind making threads generally, but will hold off to give others a chance- ideally it's best if someone doing the particular subject/level makes them, as lots of people like doing them and means they can be spread around :smile:
Original post by Kubsyy

Thanks for making this- adding it now! :smile:
Yeah. Thing is the reason why I don’t wanna make threads is cause I’m a National Five student for those subjects myself, meaning I could also be making a mistake in some areas of the subject.
I don't mind making threads generally, but will hold off to give others a chance- ideally it's best if someone doing the particular subject/level makes them, as lots of people like doing them and means they can be spread around :smile:
Yes it is, thanks.
Original post by Kubsyy
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6030280 There you go, I hope its the right one.
Yeah. Thing is the reason why I don’t wanna make threads is cause I’m a National Five student for those subjects myself, meaning I could also be making a mistake in some areas of the subject.

Don't worry, if you make a thread, you're not signing yourself up to be the main advice giver (or to give any advice at all!)- lots of previous students (some from the previous year, some from quite a few years prior :colondollar:) often drop in to help, and it doesn't mean you'd need to reply to every (or any) comment either. It's totally fine if you don't want to, but just wanted to provide some clarification on it :smile:
Thanks. Might decide to make 1 or 2 threads then tomorrow if no one has made them yet.
Don't worry, if you make a thread, you're not signing yourself up to be the main advice giver (or to give any advice at all!)- lots of previous students (some from the previous year, some from quite a few years prior :colondollar:) often drop in to help, and it doesn't mean you'd need to reply to every (or any) comment either. It's totally fine if you don't want to, but just wanted to provide some clarification on it :smile:

Thanks for making this! :biggrin:
No problem, I will wait for maybe about 2 days to see if anyone makes the Nat five History 2020 thread.
Thanks for making this! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending