The Student Room Group

best place to get plain white and black t-shirts

please and thanks
Thrift stores, H&M, and Uniqlo
I always go to either H&M or ASOS for plain white/black t-shirts - they sometimes do it in longer lengths too :smile:.
If you're paying more than Primark prices for a plain black or white t-shirt you are a moron.
Original post by nexttime
If you're paying more than Primark prices for a plain black or white t-shirt you are a moron.

Excuse me - did I say I was paying more than Primark prices? Get outta here with that attitude, the way people spend their money does not make them a moron.

this ^^^^^
Original post by dontevenknow2
Excuse me - did I say I was paying more than Primark prices? Get outta here with that attitude, the way people spend their money does not make them a moron.

If you didn't want an opinion perhaps you shouldn't have asked for one.

And yes, terrible spending habits very much are something that can be labelled 'moronic', if you choose to do so.
Primarni ofc x
If you didn't want an opinion perhaps you shouldn't have asked for one.

And yes, terrible spending habits very much are something that can be labelled 'moronic', if you choose to do so.

The way I spend my money is not your business. I didn't ask for your opinion at all, so maybe you are the moron here.

I asked for shops to buy the t-shirts from. Remove yourself and I will be contacting TSR
I didn't ask for your opinion at all, so maybe you are the moron here.

Do you not know that Primark is a clothing shop or... :confused:
That's funny last time I checked the thread title was "best place to get plain white and black t-shirts".

Do you not know that Primark is a clothing shop or... :confused:

You said quote on quote "If you're paying more than Primark prices for a plain black or white t-shirt you are a moron."

Read my question again and think about what you said. I dont think you will be a helper for much longer
You said quote on quote "If you're paying more than Primark prices for a plain black or white t-shirt you are a moron."

Read my question again and think about what you said. I dont think you will be a helper for much longer

Ok I will spell this out for you one last time then it will be my last post.

You asked where to buy T-shirts from.
I said that if you're spending more money than Primark then there is something wrong with you.
Hence, my recommendation is you buy from Primark.

Night night x

I said that if you're spending more money than Primark then there is something wrong with you.

Night night x

This your last post because you know your wrong- Stop replying to my post.

"Night night x" - :biggrin: I think something is wrong with you

Night night x

This your last post because you know your wrong- Stop replying to my post.

"Night night x" - :biggrin: I think something is wrong with you

Don't know why you're so wound up - the advice was Primark, and do not buy “I spent £100” on a black t shirt for the quality, like stop, we all know its for the brand with these cases

If you dont want to go to Primark then its down to you, but this spree of posts is doing much to attract replies or your image tbf :s-smilie:
River Island does 2 for £12. (dunno if you're a guy or girl but I know this offer is for guys not sure about girls)
Original post by Prussianxo
River Island does 2 for £12. (dunno if you're a guy or girl but I know this offer is for guys not sure about girls)

Thank you :biggrin:
H&M or Zara
Reply 17
dont listen to anyone else. i buy mine from arket.com, its owned by h&m but it's far higher in quality. i suggest buying the heaviest plain tees which are £19.
please and thanks

Primark! I have to wear all black at work and I get their long line black t shirts which are perfect.
I have purchased the Next level 6200 T-shirt, and I must say the t-shirt is top-notch and cheap also, You should Consider Next level 6200 T-shirt from UStradeEnt.

Quick Reply

Latest