The Student Room Group

likelihood of maths grade going up by two marks REMARKING

I’m a year thirteen student studying A levels however I have had to retake maths again because I keep getting 3’s I found out that I got 120 marks in the foundation paper which meant that I was 2 marks off a 4.What’s the likelihood of my grade going up?Thanks for everyone’s support xx
It's certainly possible - I got my A level maths remarked because I was 5 marks off an A* and ended up gaining 6 marks, but that's very unusual. It depends whether you're willing to pay for it to be a remarked, bearing in mind that your mark could go down - it would be worth talking to one of your teachers and seeing if they think it's worth remarking it. If they think it is, you might be able to get funding from the school for the remark.
Original post by CCauston113
It's certainly possible - I got my A level maths remarked because I was 5 marks off an A* and ended up gaining 6 marks, but that's very unusual. It depends whether you're willing to pay for it to be a remarked, bearing in mind that your mark could go down - it would be worth talking to one of your teachers and seeing if they think it's worth remarking it. If they think it is, you might be able to get funding from the school for the remark.

Thank you soooo much 💖 I hope it goes up
Original post by Marymelon123
Thank you soooo much 💖 I hope it goes up

Happy to help

Quick Reply

Latest