The Student Room Group

CIE AS and A-level october/november 2019 discussion thread (and more..)

Poll

WILL THE OCTOBER NOVEMBER 2019 GRADE THRESHOLDS WILL BE LOW OR HIGH ?

hello guys, since exams are coming closer day by day iwanted to make a thread for cie board students .. feell free to ask questions and discuss how your study is going
i appeared in may june 2019 for AS level physics 9702 and chem 9701 and got E in both the subjects.

this time around i really wanna get an A to make my parents proud....also lets discuss evrything here about exam ..
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Any tips for chemistry p3?
Reply 2
i cannot give any tips cuz i got an e in chemistry and physics but i would say check znotes and do some youtube searches when the practical are leaked on the internet the night before exam hope it helps my one freind claimed to sawphysics theory paper fully solved with and took shared the picture but he arrived late in the exam and so we couldnt check thephones and he got an A due to that leak! but practical are always leaked on a facebook page called O/a level resources.................................
anybody has paper 33 pedictions pls send it to me
Reply 4
hi welcome ! keep writing in this thread and checking it.....btw nevine ali which country u frompaper predictions are leaked on exam night on facebook pages only practicals
Original post by lostA*boy
hi welcome ! keep writing in this thread and checking it.....btw nevine ali which country u frompaper predictions are leaked on exam night on facebook pages only practicals

can u send me a link pls .. i never found anything
Reply 6
https://www.facebook.com/OALevelResources/ .....nevine ali whats your practical code and subjects plz do telll
https://www.facebook.com/OALevelResources/ .....nevine ali whats your practical code and subjects plz do telll

it is 9701/33 var 03 do u have anyhing to sharee?? plssss
Reply 8
i am trying my best ....toight there is 90 percent hance of being leaked so waiit
i am trying my best ....toight there is 90 percent hance of being leaked so waiit

yo
anything new?
Hello! Did anybody do chemistry paper 35 today? If so, how did you find it?
Reply 11
Original post by Nevine Ali
yo
anything new?

bro plz prctice november 2016 past paper okay thats all i can say
Reply 12
Original post by ankitakurup
Hello! Did anybody do chemistry paper 35 today? If so, how did you find it?

hi ankita welocme here! my practical code is 34 for chemistry andd 33 for physics ...plz tell from which country are you? i am from pakistan and my zone is zone 4
hi ankita welocme here! my practical code is 34 for chemistry andd 33 for physics ...plz tell from which country are you? i am from pakistan and my zone is zone 4

Hello! I'm from Brunei and my zone is zone 5
Reply 14
what came in the paper ? also my theory code is 22 and it will take place on 18 octobers....whens your plz keep in touch with this thread
what came in the paper ? also my theory code is 22 and it will take place on 18 octobers....whens your plz keep in touch with this thread

Mine's on Oct 18th too! Good luck!!!
Reply 16
Just did chem practical v5, kinda nervous considering I had a wide variety of answers from my classmates. I hope I didn’t **** it up :/
I've moved this thread to the A-level forum.
did anyone finish chem paper 33 ?
bro plz prctice november 2016 past paper okay thats all i can say

But what variant tho? They are all veryyyyy different

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending