The Student Room Group

November resits 2023

So long story short I'm gonna be doing **** in my A levels cause of issues from mid yr 12 and onwards and probably gonna do **** in these exams is there anyway I can resit this year in Nov what are my options because I've heard some people say that there's no more November resits and others saying about you being able to do CIE international a level exams in November so I wanted to explore that option how different are they from normal a level exams content wise and question style and anything extra cause I just wanna get it over and done with asap
there are no more November resits - only had those during covid.
if you want to resit your a level exams you have to wait till summer 2024
Reply 2
Original post by lol2468
there are no more November resits - only had those during covid.
if you want to resit your a level exams you have to wait till summer 2024

Yh that's what I thought but apparently CIE international u can do 2023 November which is why I'm asking more about that specifically
Original post by Amazing at life
Yh that's what I thought but apparently CIE international u can do 2023 November which is why I'm asking more about that specifically

yh i just googled cie international resits and on their website it says they plan to have exams in nov 2023 - if you want more information look on their website
Reply 4
Original post by Amazing at life

You'll also need to pay and find somewhere to sit them. You'll have to write achieved grades on Ucas application.
Is it only CIE which does exams in November?

Quick Reply

Latest