The Student Room Group

Unit 1.1 end of topic test (Chemistry)

If I was to do badly in the first end of topic test today, would it be the end of the world or is it simply just a indicator that I need to go over certain topics?
Reply 1
just need to go over certain things
Reply 2
Original post by CaitlinRoseBates
If I was to do badly in the first end of topic test today, would it be the end of the world or is it simply just a indicator that I need to go over certain topics?

start making flashcards on what you dont understand or need help wit now, it will help you later
Original post by khikidcf
just need to go over certain things

Because I had a U but the test was the next lesson after we had been taught the content in class and with taking Biology,Geography and RE and those subjects had Tests in the same week, is it that bad?
start making flashcards on what you dont understand or need help wit now, it will help you later

Because I had a U but the test was the next lesson after we had been taught the content in class and with taking Biology,Geography and RE and those subjects had Tests in the same week, is it that bad?
Reply 5
Original post by CaitlinRoseBates

no but you will need to prep yourslf better, equal amounts of studying time for each subject. mabe make a revision timetable scheduling in shool and social time but equal amounts of revision. thats important.
no but you will need to prep yourslf better, equal amounts of studying time for each subject. mabe make a revision timetable scheduling in shool and social time but equal amounts of revision. thats important.

It’s only been less than two months and for A level it was a big jump and my teacher from GCSE was terrible and has now left, I had to teach the Gcse I to myself and as it’s the first In class topic test to see progress is it really bad?

Quick Reply

Latest