writing sample

I need help in reading and writing paper1 please
is this for a foreign language gcse?
Reply 2
Original post by entertainmyfaith
is this for a foreign language gcse?

yes
Reply 3
i mean english not a foreign language sorry . english is my second language i want to have a piece of good writing and memorise it used probably for some writing tasks i was wondering if could help or not please?
Original post by mabast
i mean english not a foreign language sorry . english is my second language i want to have a piece of good writing and memorise it used probably for some writing tasks i was wondering if could help or not please?

wouldn't the exam board know that it's plagiarism though if you memorised it?
are you doing english lang/lit gcse or taking english as a second language? might be able to help and find you some exemplars but wouldn't recommend copying them
Reply 5
i didnot mean completely memorised every word was thinking to get some ideas how the words use it in correct sentences for example i know so much words but donot know using them in correct way , and using language technique like smile andmetaphore as we have a different way to use metaphors an pathetic fallacy ect .iam doing gcse edexel exam board
Original post by mabast
i didnot mean completely memorised every word was thinking to get some ideas how the words use it in correct sentences for example i know so much words but donot know using them in correct way , and using language technique like smile andmetaphore as we have a different way to use metaphors an pathetic fallacy ect .iam doing gcse edexel exam board

oh i see:yep:
https://qualifications.pearson.com/content/dam/pdf/GCSE/English%20Language/2015/Exam-materials/1EN0_01_pef_20170823.pdf page 26 onwards has a scanned answer which recieved full marks, and examiner commentary to go with it.

Quick Reply

Latest