The Student Room Group

LGBT Protests Banned Outside of Birmingham School..

Scroll to see replies

Good; about time, they’ve had more than enough of their fair say and it can’t be good for either other parents or the children to have to listen to an angry hate spewing minority constantly
Original post by Wōden
Dear liberals, progressives, open borders advocates.... Your ideology is responsible for this whole sorry affair. You allowed these aliens into our lands, you promised us it would all be just fine and that they would all become just like us, but it's not and they didn't. This is your fault.

This ban won't change a thing, it's re-arranging the deck chairs on the Titanic at best.

I'm not a liberal, progressive or an open borders advocate.
I'm the descendent of ultra-traditionalist english catholics who have lived in england for centuries.
Before and after they plotted to blow up england's parliament in the early 17th century.

My mother & maternal grandmother have both been attending and supporting the protesters since the early days of the protests.
In 1605- it was religious terrorist criminality with gunpowder and a mass murder plot as the preferred means chosen by vicious religious fanatics with an insatiable appetite for the imposition of their religious ideology upon others.
Now in 2019- it is standing alongside/appeasing/lobbying on behalf of the religious hardliners & vicious fanatics that yell angry protests against the uk's commitment to a social environment based upon harmonious coexistence.
Vociferously opposing the secular laws that are designed to prevent a repeat of some of the darkest events in the history books.

Care to amend your post to also include the religious hardliners, their pals and support network who ancestors have lived in britain for centuries?
Those who cannot be accurately described as "these aliens in our lands" or "liberals, progressives, open borders advocates".
Thank you.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by DiddyDecAlt
It should be clarified that the majority come from one religion.

I'll assume that you know the majority personally.
Also that you have many years of firsthand experience as regards the practice, doctrinal traditions and various interpretations of the "one religion" to which you refer.
Original post by londonmyst
I'll assume that you know the majority personally.
Also that you have many years of firsthand experience as regards the practice, doctrinal traditions and various interpretations of the "one religion" to which you refer.

I know the area and I have followed these protests since their inception as they were not that far from where I lived.
Original post by DiddyDecAlt
I know the area and I have followed these protests since their inception as they were not that far from where I lived.

Bad luck having all those protesters, their activist pals and other supporters making a nuisance of themselves in your neighbourhood.
I'm hoping they don't relocate the protests to London or Croydon.
Original post by londonmyst
Bad luck having all those protesters, their activist pals and other supporters making a nuisance of themselves in your neighbourhood.
I'm hoping they don't relocate the protests to London or Croydon.

They are the least of my concern, I work during the week like most people.

I expect they will be nationwide when the programme gets rolled out to every school in the country.
Original post by Drewski
They haven't banned the protests, simply prevented them from doing so in certain places.

That's fine. If it's outside the school all its doing is intimidating children.

I agree. Protests are legitimate. But outside the school isn’t the right place. No need to drag the little ones into the argument
Reply 27
There should be a blanket ban on protests directly outside schools. They're schools, FFS!
Reply 28
Original post by richards4775
If we ban protests over this, what else will protests be banned over?

The protests haven't been banned. They are just not allowed to have them directly outside the school. Which is only reasonable.
Reply 29
Original post by Drewski
If it's outside the school all its doing is intimidating children.

Which is probably the intention.
Original post by QE2
Which is probably the intention.

Yes - as well as intimidating all visitors to the school as well - delivery drivers, non-teaching staff, workmen... All screamed at by a bunch of zealots.
Reply 31
Original post by Wōden
Dear liberals, progressives, open borders advocates.... Your ideology is responsible for this whole sorry affair. You allowed these aliens into our lands, you promised us it would all be just fine and that they would all become just like us, but it's not and they didn't. This is your fault.

This ban won't change a thing, it's re-arranging the deck chairs on the Titanic at best.

So you're fine with them protesting if they were born in this country?
Original post by RJ7781
You think a good Muslim man will allow that? Wives are for the kitchen and children not for jobs.

Housewife is a job
Original post by Leviathan1611
Housewife is a job

I agree. Done well it’s incredibly hard work
The pay is dire. There are no days off. Early mornings, late nights. Sick days are almost impossible. And unless you’re incredibly lucky like me it can be thankless
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Sammylou40
I agree. Done well it’s incredibly hard work
The pay is dire. There are no days off. Early mornings, late nights. Sick days are almost impossible. And unless you’re incredibly lucky like me it can be thankless

Those benefits forms aren't gonna fill themselves out either.
Original post by Sabertooth
Those benefits forms aren't gonna fill themselves out either.

What benefit forms?
Original post by Leviathan1611
Housewife is a job

I disagree.
Original post by RJ7781
I disagree.

okay 👍
Original post by RJ7781
I disagree.

That’s entirely your choice
Original post by Sammylou40
What benefit forms?

if the husband is also unemployment, their income will be from the government.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending