The Student Room Group

Should I think about component 2 yet?

I’m a level Art, I’m not sure if I should have a plan on what I am doing for it yet since it begins in February
I'm doing a level art too !!!
I dont think you need to worry about component 2 at the moment
Original post by Zlorgat22
I'm doing a level art too !!!
I dont think you need to worry about component 2 at the moment

Omg HAIII fellow artist! 😆 That is good that I hear your view on it too, but because time is going so quick I wasn’t sure whether to think about it, because I have been focusing on this first component so long to the point where I feel like I will forget how to draw/paint for the other component (whatever the topic is!)
Original post by Ratchet Hoe
Omg HAIII fellow artist! 😆 That is good that I hear your view on it too, but because time is going so quick I wasn’t sure whether to think about it, because I have been focusing on this first component so long to the point where I feel like I will forget how to draw/paint for the other component (whatever the topic is!)

The that’s true I’m sick of component 1 at the moment and just want to start the exam already
The that’s true I’m sick of component 1 at the moment and just want to start the exam already

I’m enjoying it but at this stage it is SO tense. Also when are we supposed to begin our final piece because I plan on doing them this week like AHHLDOPDLF
Thank you! How did your experience go?
Ohhh I understand and that is good! I am happy with what I am doing but it is so stressful if you don’t know what you are doing on a certain day (like today for me!)
Original post by Ratchet Hoe
I’m enjoying it but at this stage it is SO tense. Also when are we supposed to begin our final piece because I plan on doing them this week like AHHLDOPDLF

The final piece? As in the final final one?? Don’t we work on that through or exam?
The final piece? As in the final final one?? Don’t we work on that through or exam?

The one we are doing for the first component

Quick Reply

Latest