The Student Room Group

Pharmacy interviews 2020!!

Helloooooo, my names Lauren and I’m applying to study pharmacy at Nottingham, UEA, Bath, KCL and Medway. So far I’ve received interview dates from bath, UEA & Medway. I’ve also received an offer from KCL!! Crazy stuff

However, my interview for bath is on Saturday and I’ve never been to an interview before, does anyone know what sorts of questions I should expect? Also what do I wear 😂
Hey! I did a phone interview for UEA M.Pharm course, and the interviewer asked generic questions like why pharmacy? why UEA? and she also asked about 2 situational judgment questions. The interviewer was really nice, so I actually enjoyed the interview:smile: Smart-casual dress code should be fine!

Also, how long did you wait for KCL to reply back for the offers?
Original post by 2020y
Hey! I did a phone interview for UEA M.Pharm course, and the interviewer asked generic questions like why pharmacy? why UEA? and she also asked about 2 situational judgment questions. The interviewer was really nice, so I actually enjoyed the interview:smile: Smart-casual dress code should be fine!

Also, how long did you wait for KCL to reply back for the offers?

Hey, congrats for getting an interview. What uni have u applied to for pharmacy.
Reply 3
Hi Lauren how was the interview at bath? What did they ask?
Reply 4
Original post by Shrey22
Hi Lauren how was the interview at bath? What did they ask?

Heyooooo, the bath interview was super chilled, they just asked questions like “why pharmacy” “why pharmacy over medicine” about any work experience, plans for after uni, nothing unexpected. There was also two maths questions but they was quite easy.
Reply 5
Original post by Madhatter0102
Hey, congrats for getting an interview. What uni have u applied to for pharmacy.

KCL took about 4 weeks to give me an offer
Reply 6
I’ve got an interview at UEA next week & the email says part of it is an escape room, I’m actually quite excited ngl 😂
Reply 7
Original post by Laurentuvey
Heyooooo, the bath interview was super chilled, they just asked questions like “why pharmacy” “why pharmacy over medicine” about any work experience, plans for after uni, nothing unexpected. There was also two maths questions but they was quite easy.

Wow thanks for replying! how long was the interview and have you heard back? was the situational judgement test written?
Reply 8
The escape room is interesting. Two of the things that you need to do is really easy but one of them you have to be very precise
Reply 9
Original post by Shrey22
Wow thanks for replying! how long was the interview and have you heard back? was the situational judgement test written?

It only took about 10 minutes, and in the situational judgement test they give you a few minutes to write down bullet points but then you have to verbally walk through it. And yes I got an offer!
Reply 10
It only took about 10 minutes, and in the situational judgement test they give you a few minutes to write down bullet points but then you have to verbally walk through it. And yes I got an offer!

what were the requirements in your offer and what course please?
Hello,
I could see I was supposed to reply at least before a month ago as a perfect time. Below, I have attached a couple of documents consisting of two parts including the most predictable MPharm course interview questions with their answers. Some of the answers based on true facts collected from several websites and online published researches however others based on personal experience especially when we were to talk about reasons for choosing MPharm as a course or even the university as an educational institution specifically, moment(s) when the applicant has felt with pride of any sort of achievement(s), hobbies, points of strength and weaknesses, ...etc. I have mentioned my personal experience for some of the questions which I could probably find being mutual among other applicants even though we are experiencing different lives with different daily life situations. If you got any of your friends planning to apply for MPharm, I think you could help by offering them reading those humbly organised documents.

Finally, hoping these attached documents brings benefit for every reader.

Wishing you all the best ❤️

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending