The Student Room Group

Edexcel a level biology

Hi i need help in answering the questions linked to the scientific article in edexcel int.a level papers.
Can someone kindly help me out!!!
Hi I moved your thread to a more specific forum :h: It would help people who see this if you put the questions in your post and what you have done and what part you need help with
Hi thanks for the response. I was doing a past paper qs yesterday so i had trouble doing the last qs. Its linked to a scientific article they provide u. If u have any tips i would really appreciate that.
Original post by USER_1999
Hi thanks for the response. I was doing a past paper qs yesterday so i had trouble doing the last qs. Its linked to a scientific article they provide u. If u have any tips i would really appreciate that.

Is it about bibliography? Its best to do harvard style..
no. they provide u with this scientific journal abt 12-16 pages long and there are questions related to it. The whole qs is worth 30 marks.
Original post by USER_1999
no. they provide u with this scientific journal abt 12-16 pages long and there are questions related to it. The whole qs is worth 30 marks.

Ohh, could you pls attach the link for the past paper?

Did you read more than twice on the last subtitle pain killer and gender? I read abt 5-6 times before finding abt it...
4th para pg 10 talk about the general factors
If you're only explaining the difference of pain in different sexes...
Pg 11 sex hormones and its biochemical pathways para 1, 4
Communication channels of reproductive organs para 5,6
Pain threshold and how brain processes pain pg 12 para 2,3,4
Breakdown of neurosteroids pg 12 last para

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending