The Student Room Group

Need a screenshot of a page from Edexcel Stats + Mech A level Year 2

I'm stuck on example 6 part b but I don't have the worked answer and can't find it online! any help?
Original post by EmRep13
I'm stuck on example 6 part b but I don't have the worked answer and can't find it online! any help?

Which chapter?
Reply 2
Original post by Plücker
Which chapter?

Seven, I think! Our school's mixed up year 1 & 2 into a booklet.
Original post by EmRep13
Seven, I think! Our school's mixed up year 1 & 2 into a booklet.

I'm still not sure what you're looking for.

Anyway the solution bank is here: https://www.physicsandmathstutor.com/maths-revision/solutionbanks/

Example 6b from chapter 7 attached.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 4
I'm looking for example 6 in chapter 7 of book 2 I think. It's about a box of mass 10kg on a plane inclined 20 degrees, and question b is to find the max possible value of P. I appreciate your offer, but don't try too hard to find it - I'll just post the full question on here and hopefully find someone to guide me :tongue:
Original post by EmRep13
I'm looking for example 6 in chapter 7 of book 2 I think. It's about a box of mass 10kg on a plane inclined 20 degrees, and question b is to find the max possible value of P. I appreciate your offer, but don't try too hard to find it - I'll just post the full question on here and hopefully find someone to guide me :tongue:

I think that's what I posted in post #4.
Reply 6
Original post by Plücker
I think that's what I posted in post #4.

Ahaha my bad, it didn't load the first time I checked! Thanks so much for your help!

Quick Reply

Latest