The Student Room Group

gcse advice

give me any advice on GCSEs you have got haha im going into year 11 in 3 weeks and dreading it
Start now and don't look back. Trust me, it will be worth it.
Reply 2
Original post by kingpin x
Start now and don't look back. Trust me, it will be worth it.

but how rip
go through each topic through videos and textbooks and make notes?
Original post by _alinajohn
go through each topic through videos and textbooks and make notes?

Exactly this^. People probably tell you this everytime, but starting now will benefit you in the long run. Get your textbooks together, go through them, make notes, questions on topics you don't understand and just go from there. Small steps and then onto the big steps as the weeks go by.
Reply 4
Exactly this^. People probably tell you this everytime, but starting now will benefit you in the long run. Get your textbooks together, go through them, make notes, questions on topics you don't understand and just go from there. Small steps and then onto the big steps as the weeks go by.

I have mocks soon how do u suggest to approach them x
tysm xx
Original post by _alinajohn
I have mocks soon how do u suggest to approach them x
tysm xx

Go over past papers, watch YouTube videos and make flash cards on topics that require memory. Make sure you don't pack in too much revision, start light and slowly get into the routine of it- Good luck! X
Reply 6
Go over past papers, watch YouTube videos and make flash cards on topics that require memory. Make sure you don't pack in too much revision, start light and slowly get into the routine of it- Good luck! X

thank you smmm
im dreading it aha and I overthink and everything lmao

Quick Reply

Latest