The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dhru2000
Is anyone applying to the Future Leaders Programme at GSK this year? If yes, how are your applications going? I’ve applied to the R&D programme and completed the 3rd stage (job simulation) recently.

Hi, I also applied and recently completed the job simulation. Not heard anything from them since the email acknowledging receipt of my simulation.
Reply 2
Original post by User35534
Hi, I also applied and recently completed the job simulation. Not heard anything from them since the email acknowledging receipt of my simulation.

I haven’t heard anything after that either but I completed it a few days back so I’m expecting it to take a few weeks. I haven’t received the feedback on the world of GSK assessment either yet. I thought they were supposed to send us a feedback report? What programme have you applied to?
(edited 3 years ago)
Let's just wait then. When is the AC for your program supposed to be? I applied to the technology program.
Reply 4
Is anyone applying to the Future Leaders Programme at GSK this year? If yes, how are your applications going? I’ve applied to the R&D programme and completed the 3rd stage (job simulation) recently.

I recently finished the World of GSK assessment and I have the Job simulation next. I'm a bit scared for that one because I heard that it's a video interview of sorts? Can someone please explain how this assessment works? What kind of questions can I expect and how can I prepare for it? Thanks in advance and good luck with your applications! :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by User35534
Let's just wait then. When is the AC for your program supposed to be? I applied to the technology program.

10th December. When is your’s supposed to be?
Reply 6
Original post by aht998
I recently finished the World of GSK assessment and I have the Job simulation next. I'm a bit scared for that one because I heard that it's a video interview of sorts? Can someone please explain how this assessment works? What kind of questions can I expect and how can I prepare for it? Thanks in advance and good luck with your applications! :smile:

I think it may differ for different programmes but the one I did was fairly simple. I just had 3 video questions two of which were motivational questions and one was a scenario-based. Other things included some numerical questions, an essay based question where you are supposed to write an email response to a situation and some situational questions like the ones in world of GSK assessment. I would recommend doing the practice assessment first, it really helps out :smile:
Reply 7
I’m applying now, got to do my World of GSK Assessment, does anyone have any advice or know what questions to expect?
Reply 8
Original post by Jobborn
I’m applying now, got to do my World of GSK Assessment, does anyone have any advice or know what questions to expect?

They show you a video with a scenario and then ask you a question giving you options on what you are most and least likely to do. There are also some numerical questions which require you to collate data from different sources to answer. Just give honest responses and you should be fine. Best of luck!
Reply 9
Original post by Jobborn

Lots of situational judgement videos where you have to rank your answers from most appropriate to least. Then data interpretation from graphs, etc. just have a calculator handy and read up on gsk values, because a lot of the answers might all seem correct so you have to know what they’re really looking for. Good luck :smile:
10th December. When is your’s supposed to be?

1st December.
Reply 11
Does the job simulation stage include questions like 'Why GSK' and 'Why did you apply for this role' or only competency questions etc? And how long do I have to complete it?
(edited 3 years ago)
Where can I find the practice assessment? Thank you in advance!
Reply 13
Original post by t7a
Does the job simulation stage include questions like 'Why GSK' and 'Why did you apply for this role' or only competency questions etc? And how long do I have to complete it?

Yes I think those are the standard questions for all programmes. There are not many competency based questions tbh
Reply 14
Original post by octarod01
Where can I find the practice assessment? Thank you in advance!

The practice assessment is only available for job simulation assessment I guess. When you click start on your dashboard, there is an option to register to do the practice assessment on the instructions page.
for the video interview you get asked 3 questions? do you have time to prep before answering?
Reply 16
Original post by Proxenus
for the video interview you get asked 3 questions? do you have time to prep before answering?

It was 3 for my programme but I’m not sure if its the same for all programmes. Yes, you do get about 2 minutes to prepare for each question.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 17
Has anyone applied for the HR leaders programme? I need to do the job simulation.. does anyone know how many days we have to do this? On workday it says 5 days and in the email they sent me it said within 7 days.. so now I'm confused.
I have applied for FLP commercial consumer healthy, just completed job simulation yesterday. I guess they will need a few weeks to get back to me
Reply 19
Original post by Panda29
Has anyone applied for the HR leaders programme? I need to do the job simulation.. does anyone know how many days we have to do this? On workday it says 5 days and in the email they sent me it said within 7 days.. so now I'm confused.

Although I’ve applied for a different programme I had the same confusion as you so I called the early talent recruitment team and they said it should be completed within 5 days.

Latest

Trending

Trending