The Student Room Group

GSK Mechanical Engineering Future Leaders Programme

Hi I was able to be invited to virtual assessment centre for the GSK graduate position above. Is there anyone else who has gone through this application process and assessment centre who can share any experiences or tips on how to be successful in it? It's my first ever assessment centre and I'm really nervous, not sure how to prepare for it and its even the day after my exams.

This is the only info I've been given so far:
Energiser you, your peers and assessors will participate and share something
about you. This is not assessed.

·
Strengths-based Interview
to assess your suitability for the role you’ve applied for, and potential to be a Future Leader, one of our assessors will be asking you some questions.  This interview will
last up to 30 minutes.

·
Micro Exercises you will tackle 2 micro exercises where you’ll work on
key aspects of a new product launch.  Each exercise will last up to 20 minutes.

·
Respiratory Challenge you will plan a strategy to raise awareness of
disease.  This exercise will last up to 25 minutes.

·
Technical Interview these questions will assess knowledge needed
for the role and the content should have been covered as part of your degree. You answered technical questions in the job simulation, so you’re already experienced in the style of questions. This exercise will last up to 30 minutes.
· Technical Presentation you will need to present a technical presentation of 10 minutes, which you will prepare ahead of the assessment centre. You will be sent the document with the assignment one week before the assessment centre.
Oh that’s a lot to cover! How did it go? I’m waiting to hear if I make it to AC

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending