Merlin

Who else loves and remembers Merlin?
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
i remember thinking morgana and gwen were cool
Original post by EllieroseFarmer

I can remember that the TV series existed, but I never watched. It is not ongoing, isn't it?
Original post by Kallisto
I can remember that the TV series existed, but I never watched. It is not ongoing, isn't it?

it finished around 2012-2013 i believe :smile:
Merlin was amazing :wizard:
Original post by laurawatt
it finished around 2012-2013 i believe :smile:

Wikipedia said it was finished in 2012. People who watched it and I asked told me that Merlin was an awesome series. What is your opinion?
Wikipedia said it was finished in 2012. People who watched it and I asked told me that Merlin was an awesome series. What is your opinion?

I don’t remember a lot about it, I was probably still in primary school when I watched it, but I think my general impression was that it started off very well and trailed off in the last series or two?
It’s on BBC IPlayer currently so I might rewatch some in the next few weeks :beard:

It has finished but it’s in BBC Iplayer and Netflix 😆😊

I love it!! It’s just my childhood all wrapped up 😂😂 It’s on Netflix if you want to give it a go 😊
I love it!! It’s just my childhood all wrapped up 😂😂 It’s on Netflix if you want to give it a go 😊

Hey, that is really there on Netflix. But in the other way round... Netflix has cancelled a lot TV series in the last years and if I begin with Merlin and it got cancelled, I will drive crazy! :angry::angry:

yess, just binged the series for the first time. Safe to say it's become my comfort show.

Me. Do you hate the ending?
I loved Merlin when I was younger and still do. When I was younger I didn't like the ending purely because i didn't want it to end!
:colondollar:
Original post by anon 435
I loved Merlin when I was younger and still do. When I was younger I didn't like the ending purely because i didn't want it to end!
:colondollar:

Dragoon the great!
Original post by Lacrimosa1
Me. Do you hate the ending?

I really don’t like the ending. I feel like it wasn’t a worthy one. How bout you? X
Original post by spicycat
yess, just binged the series for the first time. Safe to say it's become my comfort show.

It’s definitely a comfort for me to! x
Yessss!!! Used to love Robin Hood! That was perfect Saturday night TV x
omg I used to love merlin so much !!! I remember it finished around Christmas time and I cried for days bc the ending was not great
I really don’t like the ending. I feel like it wasn’t a worthy one. How bout you? X

I love the ending too.
Reply 19
I do! Predecessor to game of thrones in my opinion I loved watching this on the BBC ten years ago

Quick Reply

Latest