The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

How quick are offers

Hi i’m applying to Business and French at Uni of Liverpool and I applied on Tuesday of this week. How long did it take you all to get offers (for any course) and do you know what time / day they generally get sent out ? Thanks !
Reply 1
Original post by liz.1309
Hi i’m applying to Business and French at Uni of Liverpool and I applied on Tuesday of this week. How long did it take you all to get offers (for any course) and do you know what time / day they generally get sent out ? Thanks !

I applied to do Psychology on the 23rd of September and got an offer on the 13th of October (a Tuesday) at 5:15.
Hope this helps!
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Original post by liz.1309

Depends on the course, I think Business is a little bit slower. Mine took 4 days for my course (in the Archaeology department).
Reply 3
Original post by ayanal8
I applied to do Psychology on the 23rd of September and got an offer on the 13th of October (a Tuesday) at 5:15.
Hope this helps!

Thank you so much and congrats !
Hi there,

It does depend on the course you have applied for, some departments are busier than others but we usually work on a couple of weeks turn around time.

Best of luck.

Jenna
Reply 5
Original post by ayanal8
Hope this helps!

Congratulations! Im thinking of applying to do Psychology and just wondered if you don't mind me asking whether you have 2 sciences? Im predicted A* A A but only have psychology as a science, and think they prefer 2 sciences. Thanks
Reply 6
Original post by Savblanc
Congratulations! Im thinking of applying to do Psychology and just wondered if you don't mind me asking whether you have 2 sciences? Im predicted A* A A but only have psychology as a science, and think they prefer 2 sciences. Thanks

Hi! Yeah I do psychology, biology and geography. Liverpool (I think?) considers all of those sciences so they gave me an offer of BBB. What subjects do you do? I'm sure it'll be fine!
Reply 7
Original post by ayanal8
Hi! Yeah I do psychology, biology and geography. Liverpool (I think?) considers all of those sciences so they gave me an offer of BBB. What subjects do you do? I'm sure it'll be fine!

Hi! Thanks for your reply. Im doing Psychology, Sociology and PE
Reply 8
Original post by Savblanc
Hi! Thanks for your reply. Im doing Psychology, Sociology and PE

On their website it says only 1 science is necessary but 2 would lead to a lower offer. So I think you're fine! Good luck anyways!!
Reply 9
Original post by ayanal8
On their website it says only 1 science is necessary but 2 would lead to a lower offer. So I think you're fine! Good luck anyways!!

Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending