The Student Room Group
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath

Bath maths offers 2024?

I've already received offers from all the universities I've applied to other than Oxford and Bath, so I was wondering if Bath has given out any offers yet for 2024 entry?
If not, does anyone know when Bath usually begins to give out offers?

I was told that Edinburgh was one of the slowest universities for giving out offers, but for whatever reason I already have an offer from them.

I would appreciate any responses :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Secondly, I do 4 a-levels and an EPQ but my EPQ is about chemistry and I am considering dropping it because my EPQ supervisor is useless :/
I know that Bath sometimes give out offers including EPQ; if I do get an offer, does anyone think that this will be on the basis of all 5 qualifications?
Freshers Week, University of Bath
University of Bath
Bath
Original post by Anonymous
I've already received offers from all the universities I've applied to other than Oxford and Bath, so I was wondering if Bath has given out any offers yet for 2024 entry?

I was told that Edinburgh was one of the slowest universities for giving out offers, but for whatever reason I already have an offer from them.

where else have you applied that you've got offer from?
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous #2

where else have you applied that you've got offer from?

Manchester and Bristol
Original post by 12345green
Manchester and Bristol

ahh okay. I heard Bath only gives out offers after the equal consideration January deadline. My friend got her offer in Feb.

I've applied to Bristol and haven't heard back yet.. hopefully i get an offer.
Reply 5

ahh okay. I heard Bath only gives out offers after the equal consideration January deadline. My friend got her offer in Feb.

I've applied to Bristol and haven't heard back yet.. hopefully i get an offer.

when did you submit your UCAS? someone i know that applied for maths was told by bristol that their application will be considered in January, but they submitted their UCAS in September. So it seems that a while ago they were keeping people updated on their application status? Perhaps now that they have more UCAS forms to consider they will take a while to give out offers/ contact people.
Reply 6
Bath has not made any offers yet - and usually doesnt until late November at the earliest.

Stop worrying.
Original post by Anonymous
when did you submit your UCAS? someone i know that applied for maths was told by bristol that their application will be considered in January, but they submitted their UCAS in September. So it seems that a while ago they were keeping people updated on their application status? Perhaps now that they have more UCAS forms to consider they will take a while to give out offers/ contact people.

yeah i only applied a week ago so it makes sense. more and more people are applying now so yeah it probably will take longer. my friend applied in october and got an offer 10 days later.
Reply 8

yeah i only applied a week ago so it makes sense. more and more people are applying now so yeah it probably will take longer. my friend applied in october and got an offer 10 days later.

yh it took them about 10 days for them to give me my offer as well
Hello everyone,

Just a quick message to reassure you all that there are a variety of factors which impact when you receive your offers - it differs by course and also year-on-year. However when you receive that offer and whether that is before or after your other choices is not significant, and it is definitely not an indication of how well you did or how much those universities want you! Here's a quick page on how to respond to that offer once it comes through - in the meantime just sit tight and post any questions you have right here :smile:

Wishing you all the very best of luck in the coming months

Holly
University of Bath
Original post by Anonymous #1

Bath wait until all offers are in which is 31st Jan, it's called equal consideration for all applicants.
Reply 11
Original post by Anonymous #3
Bath wait until all offers are in which is 31st Jan, it's called equal consideration for all applicants.

Bath, like all other Unis, is already making offers.

Equal consideration has nothing to do with this.
Reply 12
Original post by McGinger
Bath, like all other Unis, is already making offers.

Equal consideration has nothing to do with this.

Depends which course you apply for
Reply 13
Original post by Evosam69
Depends which course you apply for

Okay, tell us which course you think hasn't begun offer making then?
My daughter received an offer for MMath last Wednesday A*AB including A*A in Maths & Further Maths.
Reply 15
Hey guys! I'm dying to meet maths offer holders for Bath. Are you guys planning on firming Bath? or somewhere else (where!?)
Reply 16
Original post by killuak
Hey guys! I'm dying to meet maths offer holders for Bath. Are you guys planning on firming Bath? or somewhere else (where!?)

If you get invited to an Applicant Visit Day, its a great time to chat to other offer holders.
Reply 17
Original post by Anonymous #4
My daughter received an offer for MMath last Wednesday A*AB including A*A in Maths & Further Maths.

Congrats to her! Still waiting for Bath Maths here, hopefully soon!
Reply 18

Have received an offer from Durham Maths, still waiting for Edinburgh and Bath though, I applied mid Dec.

Good luck!
Original post by chat45

Have received an offer from Durham Maths, still waiting for Edinburgh and Bath though, I applied mid Dec.

Good luck!

thanks, I still haven't heard from bath!

Quick Reply

Latest