The Student Room Group

CTC Time Frame for EO Asylum Decision Maker

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone can give an up to date time frame of how long they waited for the vetting for the Home Office EO Asylum Decision Maker role? In my interview the recruitment guy mentioned that the HO currently have fast track for vetting and it could only take 2 weeks, which is lot shorter than anywhere else I have seen. So I was just wondering if anyone who has recently had a provisional job offer has submitted theirs and heard back?

TIA
Reply 1
Original post by Zachhh97
Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone can give an up to date time frame of how long they waited for the vetting for the Home Office EO Asylum Decision Maker role? In my interview the recruitment guy mentioned that the HO currently have fast track for vetting and it could only take 2 weeks, which is lot shorter than anywhere else I have seen. So I was just wondering if anyone who has recently had a provisional job offer has submitted theirs and heard back?

TIA

I applied for the checks on 9th November still havnt heard anything. I was given a successful email 1 working day after the online assessment centre interview. But it took 1 months after that to get the offer n now 3 weeks later still waiting for checks
Reply 2
For pre-employment checks or for the security vetting checks? I completed my PEC on the 27th and got an email to confirm they were taking place, I reviewed another email on the 29th to say my initial PEC had been completed and additional PEC are currently in progress. About an hour before I received the 2nd email I got an email asking me to fill out the form for vetting
Reply 3
For pre-employment checks or for the security vetting checks? I completed my PEC on the 27th and got an email to confirm they were taking place, I reviewed another email on the 29th to say my initial PEC had been completed and additional PEC are currently in progress. About an hour before I received the 2nd email I got an email asking me to fill out the form for vetting

Im waiting in security vetting
Reply 4
Original post by Ahagags
Im waiting in security vetting

Which office have you applied to out of interest?
Reply 5
Which office have you applied to out of interest?

Leeds what about u ?
Reply 6
Not that far away, Sheffield
Reply 7
Original post by Ahagags
Leeds what about u ?

Have you heard anything back yet?
Reply 8
Have you heard anything back yet?

I got a pdf to say my ctc checks have completed but nothing from home office yet
Reply 9
Hi all,

TIA

Submitted mine last Monday evening and received reply confirming my vetting was cleared yesterday morning. So 8 days. Pretty quick.
Reply 10
Original post by Algar
Submitted mine last Monday evening and received reply confirming my vetting was cleared yesterday morning. So 8 days. Pretty quick.

On NSVS? Submitted mine Nov 30th and it only came back start of this week!
Reply 11
On NSVS? Submitted mine Nov 30th and it only came back start of this week!

Yeah. I was very surprised it came back this quickly.
I dont suppose anyone knows an approximate time frame from completed CTC to start dates now?
Reply 12
Original post by Algar
Yeah. I was very surprised it came back this quickly.
I dont suppose anyone knows an approximate time frame from completed CTC to start dates now?

Very quick! Mine came back Sunday at some point. Nsv emailed Monday and just missed a call from them now as I’m currently at work

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending