The Student Room Group

Anyone got ps5?

Its out of stock everywhere

Scroll to see replies

I have a PS1, PS2, two PS3s, and a PS4.

If I get another PS2, I can divide the total and I will have three PS5s.
I just stuck my PS1 and PS4 together and now I have the PS5.
Original post by RichPiana

That's not how it works, everyone knows you're supposed to put two and a half PS2s in a blender.
Reply 4
I have PS3 and PS4 and honestly not bothered when I get this one.
Damn, someone told me I could put a PS1 and PS4 together. Guess I gotta go buy a couple more PS2s and blend myself the PS5.
Original post by Night ladd
Its out of stock everywhere

Ughhh Ikrrrr its sooo annoying :frown:
My brothers are still keeping an eye out tho and they're gunna buy it with my dad as soon as they can - I honestly can't wait ahahaha

ESPECIALLY since we got rid of our PS2 and Xbox 360 aaaaages ago, and our PS4 broke during lock down :/
Jesus Christ CALM DOWN:mad:
Reply 9
Original post by M_Zara
Ughhh Ikrrrr its sooo annoying :frown:
My brothers are still keeping an eye out tho and they're gunna buy it with my dad as soon as they can - I honestly can't wait ahahaha

ESPECIALLY since we got rid of our PS2 and Xbox 360 aaaaages ago, and our PS4 broke during lock down :/

Be prepared to wait a while or hope your brothers/dad are really attentive because scalpers don't seem to show signs of stopping.
Original post by Da14a
Be prepared to wait a while or hope your brothers/dad are really attentive because scalpers don't seem to show signs of stopping.

Lol yeah they are I think, they're constantly checking for it ahahaha but I mean if we don't get it like straight away that's not ideal, but it's fine if we have to wait a few weeks I guess :/

What's scalpers though?
Ohhhh ughhh I hate people who do that, it's so selfish :frown: Is it not illegal though??
Original post by M_Zara
Is it not illegal though??

Nope, just a dickish thing to do.
Ohhh okay that's so frustrating - I swear, I acc hate people who do that - pretty sure there were people doing it at the start of the pandemic with face masks and hand gel as well like what the hell is your acc problem 🤬🤬🤬
Reply 14
Original post by ozzyoscy

Play has no limits
But their stock does 😂😂
Original post by RichPiana

😂😂😂😂😂
Instructions unclear: ended up with a PS6 and Cyperpunk 2077
its too expensive
Original post by Jamie Adrian
its too expensive

Reported

Quick Reply

Latest