The Student Room Group

What upcoming games are you guys excited for?

I'm super hyped for Spider-Man 2, since the (remastered version, but I played the original one as well) first one is my favourite game, so I'm hyped. I'm excited for AC Mirage as well, great for Ubisoft to go back to classic ac, but I'll probably wait before getting that since it's coming out at the same time as Spider-Man 2, and I can only get one :frown:. Also Professor Layton New World of Steam, but that's coming out in 2024.
Original post by driftingpenguin
I'm super hyped for Spider-Man 2, since the (remastered version, but I played the original one as well) first one is my favourite game, so I'm hyped. I'm excited for AC Mirage as well, great for Ubisoft to go back to classic ac, but I'll probably wait before getting that since it's coming out at the same time as Spider-Man 2, and I can only get one :frown:. Also Professor Layton New World of Steam, but that's coming out in 2024.

no way, my little cousin was just telling me about the new spider-man 2 hes been on a spiderman frenzy after watching the new movie too, whats is about im not much of a gamer
Too many to name bro, too many to name...
Reply 3
payday 3 and stick it to the stick man
I'm so excited for hellblade 2 but it seems to be taking ages for it to come out :frown:
I'm so excited for starfield :woo:
Reply 6
frospunk 2.
Well, while I'm waiting for frostpunk, I'm playing the new diablo 4. I like it so far, and I play a mage, btw.
started playing and already have a lvl 60 character in diablo 4, which was released relatively recently. i enjoy the gameplay, i really like the map for its atmosphere. i play as a mage mainly because of ice + electric. i don't seem to have any problems.
upd:I added more pyro, because some people had unpleasant resistances I
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 7
The Xbox version of Stray, out on 10 August. It had been on PS and Windows for over a year.
(edited 8 months ago)
I'm waiting for Baldur's Gate 3 to come to PS5, the PC version got really good reviews.

I'm also excited for Starfield, but I don't have an Xbox or a capable PC, so I probably won't be playing that one any time soon :/
(edited 8 months ago)
Original post by fizzyizzy05
I'm waiting for Baldur's Gate 3 to come to PS5, the PC version got really good reviews.

I'm also excited for Starfield, but I don't have an Xbox or a capable PC, so I probably won't be playing that one any time soon :/

I'm hoping my old PC is going to hold on long enough to get through a Starfield playthrough but I'm not hopeful to be honest, so I might be in the same boat as you! :frown:
Baulder's Gate 3, Lies of P, Ova Magica, and Spiderman 2.

And whatever is next in store in the realm of Dynasty Warriors. Getting antsy waiting for the next installment.
Hyped for Hades 2 when it surfaces :thumbsup:
Unrecord (seems like a lot of fun - esp as it's hyper realistic), PC version of Ghost of Tsushima - (Good story)
Original post by Picnicl
The Xbox version of Stray, out on 10 August. It had been on PS and Windows for over a year.

Stray is fantastic :emog: my only complaint is that I wish it was longer. I hope you enjoy it :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest